Pokemon rejuvenation v12 debug mode

you can also just start v11 with your current save (yes it works) but make sure you're in a place which is both in v11 and v12. avoid places which may have been remodeled in v12. though i would suggest you do all this in gearan lab

1 minute ago, reaper. said:

you can also just start v11 with your current save (yes it works) but make sure you're in a place which is both in v11 and v12. avoid places which may have been remodeled in v12. though i would suggest you do all this in gearan lab

that doesnt matter tho, i've found out that you can use the V11 debug script in all of V12
you can even save in the pyramid, add V11 script and load the save back up without any problems

1 minute ago, dragonza11 said:

that doesnt matter tho, i've found out that you can use the V11 debug script in all of V12
you can even save in the pyramid, add V11 script and load the save back up without any problems

if thats the case then thanks. 

4 hours ago, dragonza11 said:

How'd you load in the debug? If I add in debug my entire either gets fucked up  or just doesn't load in debug at all

Untitled-min (1).png

Untitled-min (2).png

12 hours ago, PBSlaughter said:

How'd you load in the debug? If I add in debug my entire either gets fucked up  or just doesn't load in debug at all

Untitled-min (1).png

Untitled-min (2).png

few possibilities:

1) did you replace the original script or did you just add it?
2) did you rename the debug script to "script.rxdata"?

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone have a download link for Rejuvenation v11? Trying to get debug mode to work in V12 but just can't get there. Figured it would be easier to just get v11, use the debug mod there, then update to v12, except all the links from the official page for v11 no longer work.

Does the debug just not work anymore? I downloaded it, added it to my V12 data file and it doesn't do anything. I even tried removing the original scripts.rxdata file and replacing it with the V11 scripts.rxdata file. The game wouldn't even load. Then I tried the same thing, but renaming the debug file scripts.rxdata. Same result. If I need the old V11 files for this to work, then something ain't right.

It was said that for v12 mods, debug is not included, mod maker said it's to respect Jan's words for not really liking debug or something like that, might be wrong about some things.

I can't say I like that all that much, at least for Party Debug. I've been using that to skip the sheer tedium of hours upon hours of breeding for IV's/Natures/Abilities, levelling, and EV training, made switching my team around when I need/want to a lot more quick and fun, as long as I stick to legal stats/movesets (If I don't have the TM and the Pokemon couldn't learn it through levelling/Egg move/Move Relearner, then I don't teach it). Might try and see if the V11 Party Debug mod works in V12, though I doubt it.