Jump to content

Recommended Posts

While watching Pokemon rejuvenation part 42 MC has a flashback of his past life xe being Adrest as a boy meaning  MC is the reincarnation of Adrest and is talking a woman named Variya talking about taking the jewel of life meaning in draining the waters from the spring of rejuvenation and Adrest calls Variya "mother" so does this mean that Variya is the biological mother of the MC. Referring back to the ghost seen in v11 the ghost is actually Adrest I'm certain.

 

That's it and I know there's a lot more to it and I will touch on that. So if there anything I have missed or anything else that can be included let me know in the comments down below

 

Aozora Hibiki over and out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2019 at 8:57 AM, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

While watching Pokemon rejuvenation part 42 MC has a flashback of his past life xe being Adrest as a boy meaning  MC is the reincarnation of Adrest and is talking a woman named Variya talking about taking the jewel of life meaning in draining the waters from the spring of rejuvenation and Adrest calls Variya "mother" so does this mean that Variya is the biological mother of the MC. Referring back to the ghost seen in v11 the ghost is actually Adrest I'm certain.

 

That's it and I know there's a lot more to it and I will touch on that. So if there anything I have missed or anything else that can be included let me know in the comments down below

 

Aozora Hibiki over and out.

This isn’t a bad theory, but there are a couple of questions about this. Like if the MC is in fact the reincarnation of Adrest then why do we have a vision of the past? Like during zone zero where the MC has a vision of the past when they, Aelita and Ren come across the house at hiyoshi pass? I played as Axel and he had a vision regarding himself and Ariana with Axel playing a prank on Ari. So I don’t know if it’s so much the MC is the reincarnation of Adrest, but rather they are two souls that share the same body, or all the main protagonists souls have fused into one body along with Adrest. This is just me though. Not disagreeing with your theory, just a few questions on it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chrixai said:

This isn’t a bad theory, but there are a couple of questions about this. Like if the MC is in fact the reincarnation of Adrest then why do we have a vision of the past? Like during zone zero where the MC has a vision of the past when they, Aelita and Ren come across the house at hiyoshi pass? I played as Axel and he had a vision regarding himself and Ariana with Axel playing a prank on Ari. So I don’t know if it’s so much the MC is the reincarnation of Adrest, but rather they are two souls that share the same body, or all the main protagonists souls have fused into one body along with Adrest. This is just me though. Not disagreeing with your theory, just a few questions on it.

Those are good questions but I'm sure we'll be getting awnsers in V13.

 

By the way those two people a female in where love lies and one we saw in V11 they were wearing the same white uniform what if they are members of the Storm Chasers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Those are good questions but I'm sure we'll be getting awnsers in V13.

 

By the way those two people a female in where love lies and one we saw in V11 they were wearing the same white uniform what if they are members of the Storm Chasers.

Hmm I doubt they are storm chasers, seeing how they are working with Team Xen. If they are storm chasers then that would mean team Xen as well as Tiempa and Spaciea are working together, which doesn’t sound ludicrous since they are both similar in terms of not only their ideals and goals, but also their how cruel their methods are of achieving them. Who knows though? Only time will tell.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...