Impressions from v12 (May contain spoilers)

mar_mar

Hello!~ 

Since v12 came out, I decided it would be a good idea to start a topic about my and your impressions on this version. 

My impression was quite positive. The storyline had some pretty interesting twists and it kept me looking forward into seeing more things happen to our beloved characters. I loved the new sprites for some pokemon I noticed (Greninja ahem). 

So...I wanna hear all the comments you can tell. 

5 hours ago, Kartikey said:

Reveal hidden contents

hii can you please explain the limitation of interceptor part please

Spoiler

What do you mean exactly? Tbh, I like the interceptor part, I feel like we're going to see a big plot twist in the end, regarding our role and what happened before we came back.

Spoiler

I would say that this was one of the best versions that came out before. I liked all of the twist and turns during our adventure in Zone Zero to get to the Spring of Rejuvenation and how Team Bladestar was taken down. But I think this version gives us more questions than answers, like what the heck is the protagonist even is besides being the Interceptor, what is up with the Pokemon League, and mostly the FREAKING nuke that we found that is just hollow in the middle of Zone Zero. Overall, I had fun with this version and I can't wait until version 13 since it is going to be dealing with the Puppetmaster again.

Edited by enderowl

33 minutes ago, enderowl said:
  Hide contents

I would say that this was one of the best versions that came out before. I liked all of the twist and turns during our adventure in Zone Zero to get to the Spring of Rejuvenation and how Team Bladestar was taken down. But I think this version gives us more questions than answers, like what the heck is the protagonist even is besides being the Interceptor, what is up with the Pokemon League, and mostly the FREAKING nuke that we found that is just hollow in the middle of Zone Zero. Overall, I had fun with this version and I can't wait until version 13 since it is going to be dealing with the Puppetmaster again.

Spoiler

Omg you must be the first I've seen that brought up the hollow nuke! I really want to know about how it ties in as well (unless I already know and have forgotten...).

This look fun I'll join in as well.

Spoiler

Just finish the V12 today. I have to say it was very impressive and so many revelation and plot twist left me needed for more. I also like the puzzle in zone zero and pyramid, it was very creative and some new sprite look so good. 

PS. Isha busting is very satisfying for me and yeah I think I can see what will happen next about this can't wait for next version.