Arenite Wall and Matrix shot. Info required

Nolime

Arenite Wall works like Reflect/Light Screen but for super effective moves specifically. You get it as a tm at the end of E12

I have no idea on Matrix Shot, I don't think I ever saw him use it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Matrix Shot, if I remember correctly, is basically a Rock Typed Psyshock. That said, I don't remember if it was Physical into Special, or vice versa... Whoops.

Probably physical damage into special def because his aerodactyl used it on my magical seed, 31 Def IV with investment magnezone and it did well over 85% of its health.

6 hours ago, Crickzilla said:

Arenite Wall is basically giving your team Solid Rock for a while but it only works on Desert Field or probably sandstorms. Think of a sorta-Aurora Veil but Sandstorm instead

Does that mean it uses solid rock numbers?

7 hours ago, krim said:

Arenite Wall works like Reflect/Light Screen but for super effective moves specifically. You get it as a tm at the end of E12

From who, especifically? I understand this might spoil but still I'd like to keep an eye out for it.

Edited by Nolime

1 hour ago, Nolime said:

From who, especifically? I understand this might spoil but still I'd like to keep an eye out for it.

Spoiler

It's from Ryland as thanks for helping him out of the whole... mind controlling ivy mess. The game technically considers the Forgotten Prince battle to be a Gym one, so he had to give us something at the end, it seems.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 11:25 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

Matrix Shot, if I remember correctly, is basically a Rock Typed Psyshock. That said, I don't remember if it was Physical into Special, or vice versa... Whoops.

For future reference, if it helps people in anyway.

EMtcOkb.png

Edited by Nolime

49 minutes ago, Urusius said:

Matrix Shot is a 90 base power (dealing physical damage of rock type) move that touch the foe on its special defense.

V12 Spoilers:

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure the only time you can use it is when you play as Adam during the last fight on the pyramid. Other than that, I don't think its obtainable