Script was hanging, now I'm stuck on a black screen?

So I was playing my game, on a cutscene when it suddenly said that the script was hanging and it needed to restart. The game prompted me to save, and I clicked yes (regretted it immediately after, because well I was in the middle of a cutscene) now when I load the game, it just sits on a black screen. The intro and save selection screen is there, but it stays black when I select my save file.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

22 hours ago, Lana Hikari said:

If your options>backup is on. Try to find your saves and overwrite the original save.

I am having trouble finding where my backups are saved. I use Wine + Winebottler on a Mac

I know about going into package contents and finding where my saves should be, but they don't show up for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

How can I look to the save file?I've a problem with Bladestar Transimission,so I have to install the patch 12-1...but,I'm stuck:when I start the Save File,the game show that there is the Roulette showing Bladestar T.,but there is the Player-Adam-Amber dialogue before the Battle,but there is a infinite Roulette sound,and the scene is blocked...

How can I return to a previous save?I have 1 Backup.