script hanging at the start of the bladestar transmission

been experiencing some script hanging just right after beating the mighty Adam as soon as the bladestar transmission starts, basically the screen goes black some text pops up saying "script took to long to respond" autosaves then crashes after that it's just an endless loop of script hanging.

I tried rerolling my save and replaying that part but it just keeps doing the same over and over...

here is the save in case any of you kind people can help:

also, I noticed that when I switch a pokemon during the Adam fight an error pops up stating this:

Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_Battle:3960:in `pbOnActiveOne'
PokeBattle_Battle:3030:in `pbRecallAndReplace'
PokeBattle_Battle:2663:in `pbSwitch'
PokeBattle_Battle:2616:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2616:in `pbSwitch'
PokeBattle_Battle:6964:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4698:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4697:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4697:in `pbStartBattleCore'

not sure if this is related but hey it's there.

Game.rxdata

27 minutes ago, PluralOrca said:

Found a solution, revert back to an older save and complete the battle in v11. Afterwards change back to v12 and everything is good as new. That's the only thing that worked for me.

I did that a lot, but didn't work but hey glad its fixed for you

On 7/9/2019 at 10:29 PM, PluralOrca said:

Found a solution, revert back to an older save and complete the battle in v11. Afterwards change back to v12 and everything is good as new. That's the only thing that worked for me.

Do you still have v11,? If so do think its possible to send me so i can download it? Im having the same problem and i only have v10 and v12, i never download v11, and cant find online anymore. I want to see if i can fix this problem. Thanks.

Edited by DarkBahamut

On 7/16/2019 at 8:49 PM, Pannaca said:

Jan released a new patch yesterday, should be enough to fix this problem! 

Thank you so much buddy, I already solved the problem 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is stuck like this. then it cuts to script is hanging.  i downloaded v12.1 and it takes me back to adams fight, when amber is searching a field it just keeps searching . X{

UPDATE: I went back to my v11 save, which was right where i needed to be (when the bomb exploded)  Lol bad thing is that the game that i started in this screenshot, i had a shiny golem ;( lmao and ditto and my pokemons natures were better. But i got my game back 

00t0t_2aNVzzTznyE_600x450.jpg

Edited by SimpleAsSimplicity