Bug with V12 Sidequest

SSJG Goku

Spoiler

So I have rescued Karen from the Alamissa Urben where she was unconscious and we went to Sasilla Village. She woke up and mumbled some incantation to use on the door at the end of the Labyrinth and left. I got to the end of the Labyrinth but nothing is happening. I've tried interacting, leaving and returning, even redoing the entire labyrinth (there's a teleport pad in the room and someone said there should be one to get straight back to the end but there isn't for me?). So I'm stuck without being able to progress further at the moment... Any suggestions or fixes?

Spoiler

diskto.png

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch
removed details of v12 sidequest in thread title

1 hour ago, SSJG Goku said:

there's a teleport pad in the room and someone said there should be one to get straight back to the end but there isn't for me?

Spoiler

Then what's that purple thing a few squares down and to the left of where you're standing? If you haven't used it yet, maybe try entering via the teleport pad and try interacting with the door again.

If that doesn't work, check to see if Karen is still unconscious where you first found her just in case the quest has been reset for some reason. Interacting with the red door should normally progress the quest after she gives you the password.

Spoiler

When I got the end end of the labyrinth again and couldn't interact with the door, I used that teleport pad to leave and retry the thing again. After you suggested revisiting the Urban again...guess who magically reappeared on the floor?? That's right!! I'll re-try this sidequest now it has reset. Thanks for the suggestion. 

14 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

When I got the end end of the labyrinth again and couldn't interact with the door, I used that teleport pad to leave and retry the thing again. After you suggested revisiting the Urban again...guess who magically reappeared on the floor?? That's right!! I'll re-try this sidequest now it has reset. Thanks for the suggestion. 

It's possible you reset your game at some point while messing around with the labyrinth and ended up at a point before you talked to her initially. Or it could have been some bug where the game resets it because you cleared the labyrinth for the first time after talking to her. In general if a quest is not progressing it's a good idea to revisit the relevant areas and see if anything weird is happening.

Glad it worked out for you.

4 minutes ago, Gheist said:

It's possible you reset your game at some point while messing around with the labyrinth and ended up at a point before you talked to her initially. Or it could have been some bug where the game resets it because you cleared the labyrinth for the first time after talking to her. In general if a quest is not progressing it's a good idea to revisit the relevant areas and see if anything weird is happening.

Glad it worked out for you.

Thanks for your help 🙂