Pulse Hypno Impression (v12 spoilers)

Just wondering how many chose to beat Aelita and Melia while under hypnosis on top of the pyramid and how many let themselves be defeated instead. Furthermore, has anyone already checked if it changes anything in terms of relationship points?

7 hours ago, Kite Silvers said:

Just wondering how many chose to beat Aelita and Melia while under hypnosis on top of the pyramid and how many let themselves be defeated instead. Furthermore, has anyone already checked if it changes anything in terms of relationship points?

Wait, losing is an option? In Reborn you just have to redo the fight if you lose so I didn't even consider that even though I figured out what was going on pretty quickly. Yea I could see it reducing your relationship points if you couldn't recognize your own comrades' Pokemon but I'm not sure how it affects anything.

In any case I just win win win so hopefully they won't hold it against me. Especially since they were attacking me as well. Now I'm kinda curious what happens since if you lose the surfer girl loses as well.

Maybe I'll load up one of the backups and find out.

Okay, so basically. There is no Pulse Hypno, it was an illusion, created by Beheeyeem of Freya (The red-haired girl)

And I believe that you were supposed to lose this fight, as winning it may contain negative Relationship Points.

1 hour ago, Illumi said:

Okay, so basically. There is no Pulse Hypno, it was an illusion, created by Beheeyeem of Freya (The red-haired girl)

And I believe that you were supposed to lose this fight, as winning it may contain negative Relationship Points.

The title mentioned Hypno to give an idea of the content without being spoiler-y. You know, similar situation and all that.

58 minutes ago, Kite Silvers said:

The title mentioned Hypno to give an idea of the content without being spoiler-y. You know, similar situation and all that.

Hypnosis and Illusion are very different imo, but whatever suits people I guess.

7 hours ago, Illumi said:

Hypnosis and Illusion are very different imo, but whatever suits people I guess.

Yes but clearly when someone says "Pulse Hypno" those who have played Reborn will know exactly what the person is talking about here as everyone's thought it.