Hidden Library sidequest

I don't think so because some of the things that happen when you go through it has already happened, probably (I'm talking Alice & Allen) 

1 hour ago, D3ltaDragon117 said:

Is there a way to start the hidden library sidequest after east gearen city changes? All the help center quests are different and I can't find an alternative way to start it.

If the help center requests are changed, you're probably locked out from it forever. Next time I recommend completing all the help center requests as soon as they become available since a lot of them end up impacting the main story as well.

On 7/7/2019 at 9:29 PM, D3ltaDragon117 said:

Ah, well that's a shame. In most games I usually leave side content until I finish the game. Honestly at this point the devs should put in a timesplicer crystal somewhere which takes you to old east gearen.

I must say that is an idea indeed but it would certainly mess with a lot of other things and they'd have to change it a lot for it to make sense on why you can't just go to Goldenleaf Forest to help you and Melia out or just wherever you are in the region at the time but yeah. Also the story might be a little confusing after that.