Help with V12 battle

Here

Spoiler

So I can't win against Forgotten Prince Flora.

My Pokémon are all level 85 and all I have available is:

Swampert

Missmagius

Mawile

Altaria

Silveon

Arcanine

Lucario

Tyrantrum

Also, I'm doing it on Easy Mode. But I'm so bad I can't win.

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

I fought him in Intense so I don't know what his team is on Easy Mode but his mons are slow and bulky so you should try to outspeed him and setup rain/hail with Politoed/Pelipper or Vanilluxe/Abomasnow/A-Ninetails and use Swift swimmers or spam blizzard to win.Hope it will help you.

(I’m typing this from my phone, so it’s not optimized to create a spoiler tag, sadly)

Easy Mode:

A-Dugtrio LV80

Golurk LV82

Rhyperior LV83 (Weakness Policy)

Torterra LV84 (leftovers)

I had Ribombee use Sunny Day at the start to change the weather. Sandstorm weather is constant because the overworld continues to blow sandstorm, so I had to get rid of it. Cofagrigus was the MVP of the entire battle (Curse, Will-o-wisp, Shadow Ball, and destiny bond). I was planning to use Curse to cut their HP, but since one of their Pokémon used Desert’s Mask to change type to Ground, Curse instead became +1 Attack +1 Defense, and -1 Speed. It is so ridiculously bulky on the physical since factoring +6 Defense, Burn, and naturally high Defense, it’s like the equivalent of ~2800 Defense. Their entire team CAN’T touch Cofagrigus almost at all!