Hey.

Erucion

Hello. I'm new here, at the forums at the very least. I've only asked a few questions and made one topic.

I've known reborn since i was in last year of high school , and that was when it was episode 16 , one day, shofu uploaded a video about pokemon reborn , and i was like "what's this?" , and therefore i discovered pokemon games that is made by rpgmaker. Reborn was great. It was my first experience with gen 6 pokemon, because i don't have a 3ds at that time. My first playthrough was disastrous, i never have a rotation pokemon except for that one arbok i use for corey. The team was Greninja, Noivern, Exploud, Arcanine , Magnezone, and Toxicroak. By the time i reached Adrienn, it was the first time i had to EV train, when i finished EV training, i defeated Adrienn with a single try, after 20+ tries of failure before EV training. Pokemon Reborn's Exciting and Challenging, definitely something i like about the game. It made me appreciate 'mons that were considered mediocre by most people, and Field effects made moves that are in some cases , useless, became game changing, which leads to creative team building. So yeah, I love it. Will try redux soon. (I never played the save file with the Greninja anymore though, i've made several new save files and have started to play the game with more than 6 pokemon)

I signed in when it was already episode 18 though, i am a really shy person irl, and i don't have much friends, even then my 'friends' tend to forget about me , and i don't have any people i can talk pokemon with irl. It was really hard finding people that are knowledgeable about pokemon in my place. I was ridiculed when i was in Elementary School because i liked pokemon, and then in my first year of Middle School, around the first weeks , i was bullied because i speaked about RPG games with my newmade friend excitedly, This is why i was never vocal about what i like, and i kept silent for most of the time irl. I do have friends that i made through other games, we've known each other for maybe 2 years or 3 years, depending on the person, in that other game, i became the guildmaster because the guildmaster is busy with work, and things usually ended up pretty overwhelming and stressful for me (Not even counting irl concerns) , and Pokemon Reborn provided a nice change of pace for me. 

I really like pokemon since i was a little boy, and i recently liked the Fire emblem series as well. It took me courage to write this, i'm quite easily overwhelmed with anxiety, since this is the first time i ever communicated about my love for pokemon online, and i've only ever told that i like pokemon only to people i trust. I play a lot of pokemon fangames , i used to not played any 3ds games until recently (i finished reborn 1st before i started playing 3ds pokemon games). My first game was pokemon Sapphire, i am really attached/fond to Blaziken and Kyogre, and was surprised that my favorite pokemon became overpowered, but a bit saddened that people started to hate it. I like Popplio, one of the three that caught my eyes of the sun and moon starters (before the final evo was released) , i think it looks weird but i like it.

So, yeah.  That's all i can think to say right now. I've known pokemon for a long time, but didn't have any friends to share my thoughts about it, and i love Pokemon Reborn, Definitely one of the fangames that is challenging and it made me kept my interest , and i love it. I hope that i can be more open about pokemon in here, and maybe have friends that i can talk pokemon with, I'm in your care. You can call me Chris or Eru.

Edited by Erucion
forgot some stuff
  • Like 2

Hello, Eru. Allow me to welcome you to the RebornEVO forums, home of Pokemon Reborn.

It does take a lot of courage to put yourself out into the abyss that is an online community. I should know, since I probably had similar feelings when doing the same thing. So, great job on overcoming your anxiety to introduce yourself.

-Auburn

• Thanks 1

Henlo Eru, no need to be shy about your love of Pokémon in these Rebornian lands 😄 We're all Pokémon fans, and I'm like 23 and still liking Pokémon even if I don't tell people much irl either. I'm glad you enjoyed the game! It's for sure a challenging game but me thinks that's what makes it enjoyable~ Hope you enjoy your stay 🍭

• Thanks 1

Why would a realm dedicated to the enjoyment of RPGs filled with magical pocket-sized creatures poke fun of people for liking said RPGs with magical pocket-sized creatures? That'd be hypocritical, and more than a little rude! Yes, I do believe that you'll be safe from that particular umbrella of negativity within these unhallowed walls.

Anyway, welcome to the cooky ol' place we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, please enjoy your stay~!

• Thanks 1