Pokemon Newly Obtainable in V12 (Spoilers)

Spoiler

What Pokemon have people found that are possible to obtain in V12 that have been unavailable in previous versions? I've finished the version but haven't looked very much and am currently only aware of Skarmory, Gible, and Zygarde 10%, but I imagine there's more in sidequests or dive areas as I have yet to check those. Is there a quick list of good places to dive in?

21 minutes ago, interdiction said:
  Hide contents

What Pokemon have people found that are possible to obtain in V12 that have been unavailable in previous versions? I've finished the version but haven't looked very much and am currently only aware of Skarmory, Gible, and Zygarde 10%, but I imagine there's more in sidequests or dive areas as I have yet to check those. Is there a quick list of good places to dive in?

Spoiler

axew is at the game corner in the scholar district

39 minutes ago, interdiction said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You can now get Aerodactyl, Tirtouga, and Archen by buying their respective fossils in West Gearen.

Spoiler
  • Dhelmise is underwater in Route 6
  • Horsea can be found if you go underwater in the Valor Chamber, which is near the bottom of Mount Valor. 
  • Rotom can be found after the Dufaux mission is completed at the top of the Castle in Goldenleaf.

After the Goomink quest you can catch solosis and pawniard where you battle the emboar, and goomy in the garden. 

You get a Popplio for beating the Star Shard girl when you dive on Route 6. 

Idk if you could get it before since I already have one, but you can get a larvesta in a chamber that opens up when Karen and Karissa start fighting. 

Along with everyone else responses, that’s all I’ve found. 

Spoiler

Deino is available from a sidequest in the Department Store, though you need to be able to reach at least the 7th floor and have caught a Gible to start it.

1 hour ago, krim said:
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Deino is available from a sidequest in the Department Store, though you need to be able to reach at least the 7th floor and have caught a Gible to start it.

Spoiler

how many new stickers are there in v12? I found 2 so far and can only reach the 6th floor.

3 minutes ago, reaper. said:

okay thats gonna be tough. thanks though. and what about the gible? cant get the door open.

Spoiler

try backtracking everywhere you went with ren and aelita in zone zero  after the main story

8 hours ago, Alphaverb said:
  Hide contents

how many new stickers are there in v12? I found 2 so far and can only reach the 6th floor.

Ive found 3 so far. 2 from the dudes in Novae's clan and 1 from the virtual badge questline for beating the E4

51 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

where did you fine those 2 dudes?

You can reach one of them through a dive spot on route 6. The other is in a building in Zone Zero you couldn't get into during the story.

Also I actually found another sticker between last post and this. If you do the Dufaux/Narcissa questline to completion you can talk to the scientist that was part of it and he'll give it to you