Karen Sidequest

It's a door to one of the rooms to the left of where you found her collapsed. There should be 2 doors next to each other and it's the one on the right. Inside is a life orb + her diary with some lore.

5 minutes ago, Gheist said:

It's a door to one of the rooms to the left of where you found her collapsed. There should be 2 doors next to each other and it's the one on the right. Inside is a life orb + her diary with some lore.

Can you provide a screenshot of specifically where? I've searched in that area and haven't been able to find anything like that.

8 minutes ago, Gheist said:

Thanks! Side question. Is there any way to take on the Sashila Trial or is that not available?

1 minute ago, ManuelJaramillo526 said:

Can you provide a screenshot of specifically where? I've searched in that area and haven't been able to find anything like that.

Come from the north part and go to the left. It’ll be easier to find 

6 hours ago, Alphaverb said:

does anyone know how to reach the western part of the castle after the karen event? i can see some items there and can walk on the upper floor of what seems to be a library.

There’s a secret bookcase that leads you to it. On the 2nd floor right after entering 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reaper. said:

press z/c/space on that laser door

I am 😕 Maybe I'm missing something? I saved Karen, we went to Sashila Village where she woke up...mumbled some incantation and then left. Is there anything I'm meant to have done in the mean time?

6 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

i've been there....nothing to see, and to the end of the labyrinth but nothing happens? 

diskto.png

Interact with that fire/lava door. Karen gave you an incantation to be able to open it.

1 minute ago, SSJG Goku said:

I am 😕 Maybe I'm missing something? I saved Karen, we went to Sashila Village where she woke up...mumbled some incantation and then left. Is there anything I'm meant to have done in the mean time?

nothing's missing here. maybe  a bug?

26 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

Maan every time it updates I get a bug with some sidequest 😞 

you did already finish the hidden library quest with Karen and Karrina, right? otherwise i don't know why you can't open that door.

2 hours ago, Alphaverb said:

you did already finish the hidden library quest with Karen and Karrina, right? otherwise i don't know why you can't open that door.

Spoiler

I think so... where she finds the mega rings/stones (from memory) in the hidden library underneath the garden in East Gearen? I can't remember anything else but i've done all the help centre quests to do with it.

Any hints at how to get 2 these items?

diskto.png

distko1.png

3 hours ago, SSJG Goku said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think so... where she finds the mega rings/stones (from memory) in the hidden library underneath the garden in East Gearen? I can't remember anything else but i've done all the help centre quests to do with it.

Any hints at how to get 2 these items?

diskto.png

distko1.png

okay so there's a small room with a door and stair which leads to the upper floor. in that same room there are 3 bookshelves on the left. interact with the middle one and a pathway opens.
and btw, how did you get through? was it a bug?

Just now, reaper. said:

okay so there's a small room with a door and stair which leads to the upper floor. in that same room there are 3 bookshelves on the left. interact with the middle one and a pathway opens.
and btw, how did you get through? was it a bug?

Thanks 😄

And yes, my quest had restarted itself so Karen was actually back in the Urban ruins where she originally was for some reason! I think it was because i'd started and completed a different side quest from waking her up.