features u want for ep 19

gilam

so in ep 19 the game will be finish. we all know there is mod's but still it will be nice

if some features will be build in the game. what features do u guy's wonna see going in?

i want:

*remove of HM: in this game that u need a group of 9-14 mon's there is no place

for HM slave. add this as app in the pokegear or as item's will be great.

*exp share for all: as i say in a game that u need to lvl up a group of mon's

exp share for all in the beginning of the game is a must have for me [u can put an off option]

*show mon's type and stats: it's halp a lot and very player friendly. 

*fallow side quests: find all the side quest's is very hard job. a simple halp board in poke canter.

or a feature that halp u fallow what u need to do will make the game a lot more friendly.

what u gay's think, and what u hope will add in ep 19?

1. I'd love to have something like a "postgame attack relearner", which lets you relearn eggmoves, which would shave off the need to crossbreed. Dont get me wrong I like the crossbreeding thing, but it needs a kind of timeconsumption which does not make it worth it in many cases onless you are absolutely sure, the eggmove will be havily needed, you dont experiment with eggmoves a lot.
  2. A postgame "battle-master" that gives your pokemon a huge amount of EXP to relief the grinding for new teammembers.
  3. The S/M silver and gold IV-enhancement thingies to min/max your mons for the final challenges.
  4. a Pokegear-Tool that shows the different wild Pokémon in the area you'r currently in so you always know, which mons escaped your collection (could be a postgame enhancement aswell).
  5. A big chunk of backstory! (one for every meteor grunt ;-P)

21 hours ago, gilam said:

*remove of HM: in this game that u need a group of 9-14 mon's there is no place

for HM slave. add this as app in the pokegear or as item's will be great.

what u hope will add in ep 19?

I mean they're TMX's now and can be easily overwritten unlike main series so it doesn't really matter plus HM moves can be useful in certain terrains. 

For me I would like the following for e19:

• More backstory on certain characters - More on Florinia acting robotic, Taka (if alive), Shelly and Cal's friendship (maybe a potential forgival from Roadblock to Cal), Shade, hopefully a heartwarming scene between Cain and Aya, Serra (aka the least interesting leader).
  • Aya finally acknowledging her feelings for Hardy
  • A poke-radar thing that makes it easier to find pokemon with better stats or rarer pokemon in routes (post-game)
  • A reference to the joke revolving around episode delays whenever release dates are asked about
  • A feature that allows you to somehow battle Kiki and Corey again (perhaps even being able to battle Ame)
  • Taka simulator 2020

29 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I mean they're TMX's now and can be easily overwritten unlike main series so it doesn't really matter plus HM moves can be useful in certain terrains.

and still u must use this, want it or not. the main series drop the HM for the same reason no HM slave.

35 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

A poke-radar thing that makes it easier to find pokemon with better stats or rarer pokemon in routes (post-game)

i go for it in the start of the game. breading, egg move's and all that is a lot of time consuming.

more then that, i bring evry gym leader and evrey boss mon thet can mega evolve.

and give the player mega in the start of the game to. no for the strongest  mon's

but still give him. that make the game so mach more fun. 

How about EV training rooms like the current pokemon rejuvenation version, where you get to battle certain trainers with 6 specific pokemon for each corresponding stat (depending on your choice) ? That would make EV training much easier and would also reduce the time it takes to create a team. I'm sure there is a mod for that, but I think it wouldn't hurt to have that be part of the main game. Also, an exp share for all, at least after Saphira, since the level cap makes overleveling a non-issue and would make grinding take much less time (not to mention that Naganandel's quest would become shorter and become more worthwhile. Giving the exp share for all after Saphira would make completing the pokedex easier, without punishing the players who decided to complete it now, since they will have one advantage in comparison to everyone who hasn't done it yet). 

Sorry if I am necrobumping. 

1 hour ago, GGLL said:

How about EV training rooms like the current pokemon rejuvenation version, where you get to battle certain trainers with 6 specific pokemon for each corresponding stat (depending on your choice) ? That would make EV training much easier and would also reduce the time it takes to create a team. I'm sure there is a mod for that, but I think it wouldn't hurt to have that be part of the main game. Also, an exp share for all, at least after Saphira, since the level cap makes overleveling a non-issue and would make grinding take much less time (not to mention that Naganandel's quest would become shorter and become more worthwhile. Giving the exp share for all after Saphira would make completing the pokedex easier, without punishing the players who decided to complete it now, since they will have one advantage in comparison to everyone who hasn't done it yet). 

Sorry if I am necrobumping. 

Yeah

that would be cool

Also agree with XP share all on, its extremely balanced in rejuv, also like rejuv, if my mons stopped gaining experience once they hit the level cap, that would be cool

On 7/13/2019 at 8:27 AM, GGLL said:

How about EV training rooms like the current pokemon rejuvenation version, where you get to battle certain trainers with 6 specific pokemon for each corresponding stat (depending on your choice) ?

I can see how this could be put in without being immersion breaking, too, as some kind of unofficial gym (like the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City) with trainers who, rather than having teams of Pokemon based on a single type, have teams based on a single attribute (reflected in-game by their EV yield), which could allow for some cool thematic teams but without the inherent weaknesses of a monotype team. The regular EV training rooms in Rejuv feel too much like a mod than an immersive part of the world.