side quests v12

reaper.

It's been opened before, yes; it's got the Beheeyem Crest and a flashback featuring Griselda, Spacea, and Tiempa. Though, there a few people who already had it open when they got there and didn't even realize it was ever closed at the time, which really just makes the issue all the weirder...

2 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

It's been opened before, yes; it's got the Beheeyem Crest and a flashback featuring Griselda, Spacea, and Tiempa. Though, there a few people who already had it open when they got there and didn't even realize it was ever closed at the time, which really just makes the issue all the weirder...

got it to open. you need all the chests empty in the ruins. there was this one chest which had a scraggy in it and it needs to be caught or the chest wont be empty. access this room from wispy tower side taking the vines fro between the waterfalls and go south.

Well, that doesn't exactly help me- I already have the scraggy and the gastly, and got both the old EV Cards and the new items from all the other chests I could locate. And yet, the gate's still locked for me. I think I'll try fighting Spector again and see what happens.

2 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Well, that doesn't exactly help me- I already have the scraggy and the gastly, and got both the old EV Cards and the new items from all the other chests I could locate. And yet, the gate's still locked for me. I think I'll try fighting Spector again and see what happens.

i haven't fought specter but where do you find him

He shows up in a number of places around Goldenleaf, all eventually leading up to a battle against him in the Gym (since he's Narcissa's replacement and all). I'm afraid I can't go into any more detail than that at the moment, since it's been a while since I did his portion of the sidequest and they changed up how he works a bit in V12 to boot... 😅

Apparently in order to get the beheeyem crest, according to the item guide for v12, there are 9 treasure chests that need to be opened. So I'm assuming there are 9 doors. Could only find 6 of them however:

- 1 behind the waterfall close to Goldenleaf's gym

- 2 in the entrance right of Wispy Tower

- 3 inside the Giratina statue

Did anyone else find any other entrance?

2 hours ago, Luke112 said:

Apparently in order to get the beheeyem crest, according to the item guide for v12, there are 9 treasure chests that need to be opened. So I'm assuming there are 9 doors. Could only find 6 of them however:

- 1 behind the waterfall close to Goldenleaf's gym

- 2 in the entrance right of Wispy Tower

- 3 inside the Giratina statue

Did anyone else find any other entrance?

* 4 in wispy tower and 4 in giratina statue

3 hours ago, reaper. said:

* 4 in wispy tower and 4 in giratina statue

omg thank you so much!! I finally did it! There was a whole section to the right of the vines behind the waterfall on the wispy entrance that I missed out on lol

On 7/6/2019 at 1:41 PM, Mayflower896 said:
  Hide contents

- Karen in Alamissa Urben (Hidden Library Continued)

- Ana in the Athenaeum (Continued from V10)

- Narcissa/Dufaux in Goldenleaf (Continued from V11)

- Goomink in Honec Woods (New Quest)

These are all of the ones I remember 

Where is Narcissa/Dufaux in goldenleaf?

• 4 months later...