side quests v12

reaper.

2 hours ago, princessyiris said:

Reveal hidden contents

blob.thumb.png.6382e2bdcc1db854a2bc7c6cb389f14a.png

Narcissa is supposed to be in this room, right? I can't figure out where she is or if there's a step I missed along the way. Can someone tell me what needs to be done before she appears here, or where she appears if I'm in the wrong place?

Never mind. I found Narcissa.

Spoiler

She's in a cave on Route 09, in case anyone else gets stuck. The one with the Time Stone.

8 hours ago, SnorlaxLove said:

Where is the dark matter found? Can't seem to find it and it's not in the item guide.

its on the 7th floor of gdc department stores that means you'll need to get  7 stamps to access that floor. 

8 hours ago, SSJG Goku said:

7th floor of the derpartment store. Talk to a girl there.

Well I talked to the girl and showed her the Pokémon she wanted to see. She gave me a dark core? And told me to find a shrine and dark matter. Or did she give me dark matter and said to find the dark core? If so where is the dark core lol

5 hours ago, Nexen57 said:

Can someone tell me where are all the stamps available in V12 ?

You can get a stamp underwater on Route 6 if you battle one of the culvier clan members and you get another in one of the apartments in zone zero from another culvier clan lady 

2 hours ago, SnorlaxLove said:

Well I talked to the girl and showed her the Pokémon she wanted to see. She gave me a dark core? And told me to find a shrine and dark matter. Or did she give me dark matter and said to find the dark core? If so where is the dark core lol

I think she gave the Dark Core. Either way, to get the other item, go back to that Bladestar underground Lab that you stucked with Erin (The one where you have to find notes to mix stuffs), I'm  not sure if you can still go back in V12, but if you mix stuffs in a specific order (there's a thread about it somewhere in the forum), you will get the Dark Matter. 

Okay, so I'm getting a bit frustrated with trying to get permission to enter the castle in the Goomink sidequest. I have a full set of five inkay and the snorlax from the Ranch's questline, and tested to see if the time of day had a role to play here like it did with the cattle abduction portion (and it seems the answer is no). Neither the Honec Woods nor the Kingdom itself are giving me any other leads, either. Does anyone know of any other leads I could use to continue this quest?

1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Okay, so I'm getting a bit frustrated with trying to get permission to enter the castle in the Goomink sidequest. I have a full set of five inkay and the snorlax from the Ranch's questline, and tested to see if the time of day had a role to play here like it did with the cattle abduction portion (and it seems the answer is no). Neither the Honec Woods nor the Kingdom itself are giving me any other leads, either. Does anyone know of any other leads I could use to continue this quest?

idk why this is happening to a lots of people but you dont need any inkay or snorlax or anythong else you mentioned. maybe try talking to goomink before and then move to castle. ben will show up and the quest goes on. maybe talking to goomink is imp here coz he gives a weird reaction if you try to talk to him

59 minutes ago, reaper. said:

idk why this is happening to a lots of people but you dont need any inkay or snorlax or anythong else you mentioned. maybe try talking to goomink before and then move to castle. ben will show up and the quest goes on. maybe talking to goomink is imp here coz he gives a weird reaction if you try to talk to him

Huh. That actually ended up working for me just now.

10 hours ago, SnorlaxLove said:

8 hours ago, RuneRune said:

I think she gave the Dark Core. Either way, to get the other item, go back to that Bladestar underground Lab that you stucked with Erin (The one where you have to find notes to mix stuffs), I'm  not sure if you can still go back in V12, but if you mix stuffs in a specific order (there's a thread about it somewhere in the forum), you will get the Dark Matter. 

the item your looking for is called "dark material" found in darchlight caves I just picked it up from the ground but you can use the machine to get additional ones (Machine is currently bugged)

25 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

the item your looking for is called "dark material" found in darchlight caves I just picked it up from the ground but you can use the machine to get additional ones (Machine is currently bugged)

Yeah I found it just roaming around down there lol. Forgot to come back and say I found it. Thanks for the vids. Really enjoy them 🙂 

4 hours ago, BlueStar124 said:

Does anyone know how to get into the back room of the lost castle I opened all the wispy ruins doors.

Edit: nevermind, didn't know a door was behind the waterfall next to the gym

Wait so if you've opened all of the chests are you supposed to be able to get to that back part that's gated off? I just double checked every chest and I still can't access it for some reason.

Is there anything else you need to do for it? Like complete the type: null sidequest or anything?

Edited by sparsyle

16 minutes ago, sparsyle said:

Wait so if you've opened all of the chests are you supposed to be able to get to that back part that's gated off? I just double checked every chest and I still can't access it for some reason.

Is there anything else you need to do for it? Like complete the type: null sidequest or anything?

I think you have to complete the narcissa quest too? That's when I got it.

3 minutes ago, Aiko said:

I think you have to complete the narcissa quest too? That's when I got it.

I did that too... I don't think I caught the gastly, would that have affected anything?

edit: no I just checked my pc and I did!! I just went through and counted 9 open chests, so idk what else to do at this point T^T

Edited by sparsyle

7 minutes ago, Aiko said:

One of the chests is open when you get there. Make sure you went and got a reaction from them.

looks like I managed to forget the scraggy one on that account. tysm ❤️:,)

3 hours ago, reaper. said:

I've already done that so many times now, and the result is always the same. Goomink still gives me the Red treatment, the sliggoo still call me stinky (and go on about permission), and Ben continues to not be in the village in the slightest. R.I.P.

7 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I've already done that so many times now, and the result is always the same. Goomink still gives me the Red treatment, the sliggoo still call me stinky (and go on about permission), and Ben continues to not be in the village in the slightest. R.I.P.

Ben is collecting Honey before you dive also same issue with me

Edited by Harsh Bhakta

5 minutes ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

Ben is collecting Honey before you dive also same issue with me

Yep, and she doesn't do much more than mention stealing honey for herself and musing about whether Dr. Jenkel's ripping off people again. She's also only out during the nigh- I've been trying to get this to work since last night, and she was at the Ranch during daylight hours. Either way, that's not helping with the sliggoo guards...

image.png.55ddf1894a89f9fbb8828806566c3aeb.png

Not sure if it's been said yet, but i randomly flew to the hospital of hope and suddenly Mosely told me to come to her to the side. I'm not sure if this is the Lost Camp continued from this version, or if it's been here for a while now without me knowing. Either way, it seems the Lost Camp has a continuation?