side quests v12

reaper.

Spoiler

- Karen in Alamissa Urben (Hidden Library Continued)

- Ana in the Athenaeum (Continued from V10)

- Narcissa/Dufaux in Goldenleaf (Continued from V11)

- Goomink in Honec Woods (New Quest)

These are all of the ones I remember 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Mayflower896 said:
  Hide contents

sorry could you be more clear on where exactly these places are like for some of them the city name or roughly which way you go from to find your way to them?

2 hours ago, Mayflower896 said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Do you know where the door that that Karen mentioned after you intercept Karinna is?

For diving:

Spoiler

If you use dive in Aquamarine Cave you can find some neat lore (make sure to look for another dive spot in the cave when it seems like you've done everything you can in the first spot, I wandered around in the same one for way too long), and on route 11 and the chamber of awakening in valor mountain, as well as the xen backup lab in the secret shore and terajuma shore.

2 hours ago, Civet said:

For diving:

Hide contents

If you use dive in Aquamarine Cave you can find some neat lore (make sure to look for another dive spot in the cave when it seems like you've done everything you can in the first spot, I wandered around in the same one for way too long), and on route 11 and the chamber of awakening in valor mountain, as well as the xen backup lab in the secret shore and terajuma shore.

Spoiler

Is there supposed to be Anything other then tms on route 11? Cause there's the pillar thingies and the door

Spoiler

not sure if this was in the last version but I found a person for the virtual badge quest that is a 5 battle gauntlet in the small red building of west gearen

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, ColonelAngus said:

Is there anyway to activate the tower under route 11 like you can on Terajuma Island?

Spoiler

You need to find a submarine in that route, then you can

39 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Anyone know where to get 10x sweet hearts for the Xen grunt on route 11?

Can we get to the Gible in zone zero or is it locked?

Can we open the Lux apartments door in zone zero?

Spoiler

Dunno bout sweet hearts but you can indeed open the lux appartments and get a Gible. Search around you'll find it.

3 hours ago, Civet said:

For diving:

Hide contents

I did the puzzle in the Aquamaine Cave dive areas and it said there was the sound of a door opening, but I couldn't find the door. Do you know where I was supposed to go from there?

7 minutes ago, krim said:

I did the puzzle in the Aquamaine Cave dive areas and it said there was the sound of a door opening, but I couldn't find the door. Do you know where I was supposed to go from there?

Spoiler

Go east from where Neptune is and go up the dive spot, then you should be able to go back down another dive spot and find the door.

10 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:
  Hide contents

I finished the dufaux quest. After the quest, Narcissa says that there is a noise at the "lost castle". Does anyone know what place she's talking about ?

Lost castle is what replaced the building that you found Dufaux in. Where did you start the quest? I can’t find Narcissa

13 minutes ago, ColonelAngus said:

Lost castle is what replaced the building that you found Dufaux in. Where did you start the quest? I can’t find Narcissa

thanks for helping.

And

Spoiler

i found her in her room in goldenleaf with her past self

1 hour ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:

I found goomidra in honec woods, what do i do to continue. 

Spoiler

If he ran off already then go to Venam's gym. If not then go into the castle, talk to the king and queen, then talk to the princess, then go talk to the hero goomy in his house, then he'll run off after you beat him and go to Venam's gym.

Just now, Gheist said:
  Hide contents

If he ran off already then go to Venam's gym. If not then go into the castle, talk to the king and queen, then talk to the princess, then go talk to the hero goomy in his house, then he'll run off after you beat him and go to Venam's gym.

I don't know what to do since the goomy with hair is still in his house, he was in the dive spot and now is in the house and doesn't do anything when i talk to him

7 minutes ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:

I don't know what to do since the goomy with hair is still in his house, he was in the dive spot and now is in the house and doesn't do anything when i talk to him

Go into the castle first. It's very big and at the top of the village. In there you talk to the Goodra king/queen, then the princess, then back to the goomy and the quest will progress.

3 minutes ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:

I need special permission, i can;t get in without that because of the guards

Oh yea you probably need to do the ranch quest first so the guy will let you in. As for how to do that, you probably need to have completed all the help center requests so the Inkey sub plot will progress.  After that you probably just talk to the people at the ranch and the quest will start. Not entirely sure, it's been a while.