Infinite Mega Stones and Crests

Myrrh

As of version 12, the Z-Moves pocket was replaced by the Enhancements pocket.  This is a convenient change, but for those who had obtained Mega Stones and Crests in previous versions of the game those items will remain within the Items pocket.  To elaborate, one gives one of the items to their Pokemon, then they can take it from their Pokemon.  If you check the Enhancements pocket, then you will see that it had moved to it.  But if you check the Items pocket, then you'll see that it has also remained there.  This means one can give these items infinitely and they'll just keep duplicating.

In fact, I even tried to toss them away using debug and they still remain.  This essentially ruins the utility of the Enhancements pocket.

I have tried selling them and what occurs is that it'll sell the Stones and Crests in the Enhancement pockets, but it'll leave the item in the Items pocket.  So one could just use this duplication glitch for a slow way to make money.

I utilized Gemini to rewrite the entire functionality of the debug menu's "Empty Bag" to try and create a work around that wouldn't outright empty your bag, but it ended up just deleting from the Enhancements pocket variants only.  I sort of have an idea of a workaround that could work, which would be to let it empty the bag and then refill it with the key items and other items I have, but that'll be a pain to do.  Probably going to try it anyways.

Edited by Myrrh