Minor bugs V12

Zumi

If you lose to the kimono girls, you go back to the last healing thing like normal, but then the event continues, and you have a full health team again. For me, I wiped at glaceon, and then after zoning back in at souta's closet, was then challenged by the slyveon trainer, beating her made the event proceed as normal, except I am still in that closet.

Just got to the bit where you play as Ren, and I noticed an issue where sometimes the text would say Ren when its supposed to say the players name. I'm assuming this is because /PN was used in the script, which now holds Ren, instead of whatever buffer used to store the players actual name.

58 minutes ago, Vhein said:

Elemental seed doesn't proc on desert terrain vs Ryland

That's because you're using the wrong seed. Telluric activates on desert field.

Curse doesn't seem to be working properly in doubles when used by non-ghost types. Instead of applying stat changes, it just states there's no target, even when there is an opponent on the field, nor does the targeting option appear like it would if it were trying to use the ghost type variant, essentially rendering it as a fancy way of using splash.

On 7/24/2019 at 9:53 AM, Crickzilla said:

Umm... Apparently, the Dewpider encounter in Forlorned Cave thinks it's a Vulpix?

image.png.1ad7231e60dbb9671d246dc9189dc194.png

I had a similar glitch involving a Carvanha and an Oricorio I caught having Strength Sap after encountering a Morelull previously. Did you somehow interact with a Vulpix (hatch, battle, etc.) before you encountered this Dewpider? Was there a Ditto in your party at the time? Also, was this with the V 12.1 patch? Mine was on the first V12 release.

5 minutes ago, 0ris said:

I had a similar glitch involving a Carvanha and an Oricorio I caught having Strength Sap after encountering a Morelull previously. Did you somehow interact with a Vulpix (hatch, battle, etc.) before you encountered this Dewpider? Was there a Ditto in your party at the time? Also, was this with the V 12.1 patch? Mine was on the first V12 release.

I don't think so... Discovered this randomly while I'm was testing Silvally's future potential. BTW the other Dewpider in Forlorned Cave as overworld encounters have these moves too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crickzilla said:

I don't think so... Discovered this randomly while I'm was testing Silvally's future potential. BTW the other Dewpider in Forlorned Cave as overworld encounters have these moves too.

You're right. I just checked mine's moves, and it's got the same Vulpix moveset. Too bad it didn't copy something useful like Heracross and get Megahorn. I'm not any closer to finding the answer to triggering the move replication glitch again, but thanks for responding!

In Goldenwood Forest after step 2 of the restoration process
You can still move and go back on land though.

surf bug.png

EDIT: found another minor bug after completing step 3 of the Restoration
Basically, after completing step 3, goldenwood forest becomes goldenwood park; however, if you enter goldenwood cave before triggering the event with team xen (when talking to Adrienn), when you leave, the area is back to goldenwood forest and you have to re-talk to Adrienn to get goldenwood park back (fortunately you don't have to gather the stuff all over again), so you get the cutscene once more.

Edited by Caelliox

i don't know if this bug has been reported yet, but i'm gonna mention it just in case. It's about the virtual league challenge, mainly about the elite four and lance.

I'm currently playing on the most recent patch (12.1). After i defeated Will, i decided to take a break to buy some items. After i got everything, i returned to west gearen to continue the quest. And to my surprise when the battle with koga starts i have my regular team with me, instead of the virtal league team.

So i continued to test if this was just with koga or the rest of the elite four too. And just like with koga, i was able to use my regular team against bruno, karen and lance.

In Blacksteeple when you get in a fight with your mom, her trainer class is Lingering Regret, which I believe was her title when you fight a version of her later on.

Screenshot (146).png

Edited by Leon_Genesis
Added image

In Hiyoshi when you have control of Ren, in the hospital after the player passes out, the nurse uses Ren's name instead of the player's once, and in the phone call with Nastasia he refers to the player by the name Ren a few times.

Also way back on the Grand Dream Express Venam and Melia have a conversation that involves mentioning her team only has 5 members and hasn't found her sixth yet, but when you last fought her on the xen brigade, she did have a full party. Not sure if there's a story reason like she was borrowing somebody's, but it stuck out as odd.

here's some tile errors I've found

1st, 2nd & 3rd: underneath Saki's pool, goes the way around the area until it reaches the electric gym, as well as the other side, also there's a lemonade placed on the wall of the entire walkway for some reason.

4th: If you walk into the tiles marked yellow, you will be sent to the southern part of west Gearen.

5th: pokeball factory (pokeball conundrum side quest)

pkm tile error.png

pkm tile error 2.png

pokeball factory tile error.png

pkm tile error 4.png

pkm tile error 5.png

4 hours ago, NivQ87 said:

Also way back on the Grand Dream Express Venam and Melia have a conversation that involves mentioning her team only has 5 members and hasn't found her sixth yet, but when you last fought her on the xen brigade, she did have a full party. Not sure if there's a story reason like she was borrowing somebody's, but it stuck out as odd.

Actually, when I played V10, she actually had 5 pokemon. I'm pretty sure she got buffed in v11 or v12 and they gave her a sixth member, but yeah because of that this statement of hers doesn't really make sense anymore.

When you go in the nightmare world to find Zetta for the " Classified information " sidequest he isn't there, i must say that i beated him in front of the toy box before doing the quest, if that's a thing.

41 minutes ago, Vhein said:

When you go in the nightmare world to find Zetta for the " Classified information " sidequest he isn't there, i must say that i beated him in front of the toy box before doing the quest, if that's a thing.

Did you buy a second nightmare medallion and gave it to Anabel ? Because you need to do that first.

In the pokemon GSC adventure, when you go to west gearen to challenge the E4, if you opt to take a break to save or whatever, when you go back in, you go in with your regular party, which is way over leveled at this point, and rather removes all the challenge of it, since Will is pretty easy.

can walk on this part of the water and the tile to the left at route 1

edit:also 2 tiles on this boat from upper lvl

edit2:also can go off the boat wich i assume is not intended on this road and sorry if the screenshots are abit big xD

7c48af67c683c7cb35e19f1706efdaf8.png

1c60cc99121888ce3823ce4ee49cddb2.png

42d0e06a978f61d44dd2d1878756c36f.png