Minor bugs V12

Zumi

3 hours ago, Sardines said:

Just wondering but are you still having the issue? Cause if you do, can you share your savefile (ideally, with your character saved in front of a PC) so we can replicate the problem

I haven't played the game much since I noticed the issue. I tried briefly to replicate it myself with no success. Thanks.

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, mewmew said:

I haven't played the game much since I noticed the issue. I tried briefly to replicate it myself with no success. Thanks.

Game.rxdata 389.95 kB · 0 downloads

Just had a look. Is this savefile after Gigalith turned to Ribombee? Cause I see two of the exact same Ribombee. Any chance you'd have an older save/backup where it's still a Gigalith?

There are many trainers whose pokemons does not do anything without taking hits making the game easier and also awkward. Especially, Rylands claydol and some of the xen grunts mons. 

5 hours ago, Sardines said:

Just had a look. Is this savefile after Gigalith turned to Ribombee? Cause I see two of the exact same Ribombee. Any chance you'd have an older save/backup where it's still a Gigalith?

Yea, the one I initially sent was after the Gigalith transformed. All I have from before the incident is this file. I don't know if that is helpful. Thanks again.

Game - 1780 - Aelita - 185h 7m - 13 badges.rxdata

1231589274_Screenshot(1094).png.2b1f74d7e6ce62be6a359cb16012693d.png

So, the context is: Whenever Claydol w/ crest uses hyper beam, after the opposing hp bar stops, it skips the opponent's turn and after your next move this pops up. Should be looked into.

EDIT: So, yeah. Apparently I messed up my scripts when this happened, so ignore this. My bad for wasting time.

Edited by UnkleUno

19 hours ago, Sardines said:

Shoot. I'm dumb. The second file is also after the duplicate happened. This one should be before it happened. Sorry.

Game - 1758 - Mybrudda - 183h 9m - 13 badges.rxdata

why is the ground type moves affecting flying pokemons? this is really screwing me up, while

Spoiler

fighting flora(Ryland) at the pyramid, that alolan dugtrio and rypherior using earthquake and killing my altaria 1 hit :v i can't pass through that battle 😞 (i am in casual mode). and yes, i know that dugtrio has a move that makes you a ground type, but, even if i beat him with other pokemons, then use altaria, rhyperior's earthquake affects and kills him 1 hit.

7 hours ago, mewmew said:

Shoot. I'm dumb. The second file is also after the duplicate happened. This one should be before it happened. Sorry.

Game - 1758 - Mybrudda - 183h 9m - 13 badges.rxdata 408.8 kB · 1 download

No worries. Gonna try it out now. Also, just wondering but by any chance, are you using any mods of any kind (and/or are you using debug)?

So, somehow my Carvanha (and my Oricorio, but I'm leaving a screenshot of the former) have the move Strength Sap as if they learned it (they forgot their first move, all the other moves moved up a space).

I've tried catching more Carvanha and couldn't replicate the issue. I don't know why it happened. It might have something to do with me encountering a Morelull and getting Strength Sapped at some point beforehand.

Spoiler

SuckyBiteyFish.PNG.6a0fbd3d576dbbd800345acc054f5f16.PNG

On 7/7/2019 at 1:52 AM, Swampellow said:

image.png.ce6c537dcdc4c587ed96785137892e0d.png

im in a box

image.png.d9836b9faebfda942012c12b247f61a9.png

if you use the route 9 crystal after completing this quest and come to the past, you cant use it to leave again.

Use the other time crystal in nymieras house to travel future. This time crystal is one way i suppose.

On 7/12/2019 at 3:12 AM, Zeroyue said:

My poisoned pokemon doesn't take overworld damage while I walk

Hey, why are you saying this. Saves a lot of time if they do not take damage

Dark type moves do normal damage to hoothoot and noctowl of the novae fight in amethyst cave. And also bulldoze of pessimian scored a supereffective on flechinder compelling me to loose the match

Edited by Akin

Hi! So, this is a hard one to explain i think:

We all know that there is some kind of problem when in battles, there is a small amount of time between the moment you select an attack and the animation. The thing is, somehow that time increased a lot in my game, and when i resetted the game, a pokemon that fainted in battle was asleep and with the health bar in red. The rest of my team (which was at full health) appeared with the health bar at red, excepting for one pokemon.

Thanks in advance and great game guys, keep it up

Btw, this is my second save file (alternate run with different decisionsI), in the first one there were no issues

• Developers

8 hours ago, Akin said:

Dark type moves do normal damage to hoothoot and noctowl of the novae fight in amethyst cave. And also bulldoze of pessimian scored a supereffective on flechinder compelling me to loose the match

Field effects.

4 hours ago, The Bookworm said:

Hi! So, this is a hard one to explain i think:

We all know that there is some kind of problem when in battles, there is a small amount of time between the moment you select an attack and the animation. The thing is, somehow that time increased a lot in my game, and when i resetted the game, a pokemon that fainted in battle was asleep and with the health bar in red. The rest of my team (which was at full health) appeared with the health bar at red, excepting for one pokemon.

Thanks in advance and great game guys, keep it up

Btw, this is my second save file (alternate run with different decisionsI), in the first one there were no issues

This could be caused by a number of things. Namely computer strength. I recommend closing out some things to see if that helps. 

• Upvote 1

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

image.png.3c34be6bba7209871261aaaca62e1c8f.png

This seems like a really minor bug to me, but I dont suppose this should be here, as Adam left Badlands behind and went to Axis? The time this is in is episode 13, first time in Sashilla, before Adam returns, dont think he could do challenges in the same village where Damien is, when they still didnt make up?

image.png

Edited by logintomylife

Losing the double battle with melia vs. Saki and Venam keeps the glitch field even after you lose. not sure if it goes away when winning as I just reset and won afterwards. i'm assuming it would go away however I'll post it here nonetheless

At Sheridan Village, the quest where you must steal an item from keckleon is buggued : if you choose the option to not pay, the game crash, if you choose to buy, the game doesn't remove 50 000 money from your bag.

21 hours ago, Sardines said:

No worries. Gonna try it out now. Also, just wondering but by any chance, are you using any mods of any kind (and/or are you using debug)?

No mods. Just playing the game as is. And no debug either.

Edited by mewmew

Hi it's me again 😄 I found 2 other things.

1) When you take back your Pokemon from the GDC daycare, the woman at the left side walks through the wall.

Spoiler

2) The teleporter in the labyrinth doesn't activate if you got all the crests that you could get from the labyrinth prior to V12 and talked to the NPC in Sashila.

Hello,

So i have an issue when I updated to V12, when I loaded up the game my player character had changed from male to female and it seems like I lost close to two hours of game time. I've been busy for a long time and haven't been able to play and I'm hoping I don't have to restart a new file. Yes I know the version disparity is big &tab=comments&tab=comments&tab=commentsbut I want to get this fixed so I can continue my game. Everything seems to be fine when I open the old version.

V12.JPG

Prior Version.JPG

while doing the quests in "the underground" where the fortune teller/nature change guy is etc i ran into this bug

a different event loaded that i had already done earlier from the main story

restarts the main story event where bladestars kidnap the wrong person and fly away and it kept going after the battle 

also cant seem to avoid this so there is no way back to the house with the kimoni girls for now

https://gyazo.com/66f8096db20fd0a1712d4ae8db4b34e3

https://gyazo.com/7ddc84b11e93b3ae84b5fe8892a9b4f6