Minor bugs V12

Zumi

I was able to walk through the right side of this building in the dream district and walk on the lower section of the building

BuildingBug.PNG

Edit: found a few more in the shopping district that can be walked up from the bottom of the building on the north side

Edited by Arlonen

Yo this is from v11 cause it just happened to me yesterday and I didn't see it fixed it the patch notes but, When facing Adam in the tournament (I don't know if the fields are actually random or not) I faced him on the Reverse field and every turn his areodactyl  attempted to mega evolve, failed, and a error window popped up with tech jargon that I didn't understand.

• Developers
Spoiler

image.png.22f5bc089946324becb748d3127f9e43.png

Spoiler

image.png.fd081d19dc143947d5cbf14afdc48939.png

It seems crests in the [Items] pocket are infinite. You can't have more than one in a pocket, however you can have multiple Pokemon hold it. I've tested with 6 Pokemon.

EDIT: The only options for both are [Give] and [Cancel] so you can't get rid of the one in the [Items] pocket.

I have two errors in one screenshot here:

image.thumb.png.9504a08de959b771b13a5dd021e89011.png

So, as you can see, it is still possible to travel to GDC even though it is supposed to be blocked off. Also, on the left, although it is kind of hard to see, a part of that purple thing that Ren tries to take you away in follows the player on the screen when you walk to the right. (It's right under the selection menu and connected to the gray part)

• Like 1

I found a tile error:

image.thumb.png.277a295a27669f82dc94d8e6649d3fc2.png

You can walk in the space of this metal bar when you probably shouldn't be able to. It doesn't let you walk up, but the space above it is still able to be occupied.

EDIT: Actually this might not be an error as it is required to go in a space like this later on

Edited by silverlime

Another error:

You can walk through the leftmost doorway near the entrance after freeing Aelita, even though it was supposed to be locked (and still is from the outside). I would post a screenshot but it says the file size is too big?

Just now, silverlime said:

Another error:

You can walk through the leftmost doorway near the entrance after freeing Aelita, even though it was supposed to be locked (and still is from the outside). I would post a screenshot but it says the file size is too big?

Try turning your screenshot into a jpeg

[Pokemon Rejuvenation V12]
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_Battle:3960:in `pbOnActiveOne'
PokeBattle_Battle:3030:in `pbRecallAndReplace'
PokeBattle_Battle:2658:in `pbSwitch'
PokeBattle_Battle:2616:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2616:in `pbSwitch'
PokeBattle_Battle:6964:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4698:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4697:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4697:in `pbStartBattleCore'

This "NoMethodError" popped up when Adam sends out his Gigalith and it got "injured" by the inverted! Stealth Rocks. And by that I mean his Gigalith didn't get injured by the Stealth Rocks.

Spoiler

I think i skipped a story event, Aelita knew the weird guy on the board who teleported us in the past?

Edit: Could skip the event trough the red teleporter being activated too soon.