Jump to content
Zumi

Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, vivaCH said:

I tried it but it seems i've disabled the backups for this run somehow...

Last thing I tried is to remove the patch and come back to the first problem with the hanging script. Can you do something from there ?

Game - 1654 - Rob - 70h 8m - 13 badges.rxdata 326.88 kB · 0 downloads Game.rxdata.bak 326.88 kB · 0 downloads Game.rxdata 326.93 kB · 0 downloads

Checked all 3, they are all at the same scene and spot so nothing can do. If you had a backup like the one you post but instead with 12 badges could do something.
If nothing at all, you can either start from your old playthrough or I can offer something lengthy on my end.
List me the Pokemon you were using with their nicknames and moves (and preferred natures and abilities) and your Character name with the appeal you were using and will make you an edited save file before the battle with the battle after Adam, all you have to do is walk through the door and trigger the scene and continue with your game. would that be fine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Checked all 3, they are all at the same scene and spot so nothing can do. If you had a backup like the one you post but instead with 12 badges could do something.
If nothing at all, you can either start from your old playthrough or I can offer something lengthy on my end.
List me the Pokemon you were using with their nicknames and moves (and preferred natures and abilities) and your Character name with the appeal you were using and will make you an edited save file before the battle with the battle after Adam, all you have to do is walk through the door and trigger the scene and continue with your game. would that be fine?

It would be perfect thanks a lot!!!

Here is what you need:

Character name: Rob

Character: The one with short red hair

 

I used 9 pokemon and they were all EV trained, i didn't care a lot about the nature. They were all at Adam's level cap.

Lycanroc: tough claws

252 Speed 252 Attack

Accelerock

Rock Slide

Thrash

Crunch

 

Greninja: protean

252 Speed 252 Sp.Atk

Surf

Water Shuriken

Extrasensory

Spikes

 

Medicham: Huge Power

252 HP 252 Atk

High Jump Kick

Fake Out

Ice Punch

Psychic Cut


Banette: Insomnia

252 Atk 252 Spe

Pain Split

Curse

Sucker Punch

Phantom Force

 

Talonflame: Gale Wings

252 Spe 252 Atk

Tailwind

Flare Blitz

Acrobatics

Metal Claw


Alolan Raichu: Surge Surfer

252 Spe 252 Sp Atk

Psychic

Thunderbolt

Charm

Nasty Plot

 

Nidoqueen: Sheer Force

252 Def 252 Atk

Poison Jab

Earth Power

Superpower

Toxic Spikes

 

Victreebel: Gluttony

252 HP 252 Atk

Sleep Powder

Infestation

Leaf Blade

Knock Off

 

Cincinno: Skill Link

252 Atk 252 Spe

Tail Slap

Bullet Seed

Knock Off

Rock Blast

 

And i don't know if you can do something about this but I took the Florin Route and I exposed Flora.

Once more thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vivaCH said:

It would be perfect thanks a lot!!!

Here is what you need:

Character name: Rob

Character: The one with short red hair

 

I used 9 pokemon and they were all EV trained, i didn't care a lot about the nature

Lycanroc: tough claws

252 Speed 252 Attack

Accelerock

Rock Slide

Thrash

Crunch

 

Greninja: protean

252 Speed 252 Sp.Atk

Surf

Water Shuriken

Extrasensory

Spikes

 

Medicham: Huge Power

252 HP 252 Atk

High Jump Kick

Fake Out

Ice Punch

Psychic Cut


Banette: Insomnia

252 Atk 252 Spe

Pain Split

Curse

Sucker Punch

Phantom Force

 

Talonflame: Gale Wings

252 Spe 252 Atk

Tailwind

Flare Blitz

Acrobatics

Metal Claw


Alolan Raichu: Surge Surfer

252 Spe 252 Sp Atk

Psychic

Thunderbolt

Charm

Nasty Plot

 

Nidoqueen: Sheer Force

252 Def 252 Atk

Poison Jab

Earth Power

Superpower

Toxic Spikes

 

Victreebel: Gluttony

252 HP 252 Atk

Sleep Powder

Infestation

Leaf Blade

Knock Off

 

Cincinno: Skill Link

252 Atk 252 Spe

Tail Slap

Bullet Seed

Knock Off

Rock Blast

 

And i don't know if you can do something about this but I took the Florin Route and I exposed Flora.

Once more thanks a lot!

Tried to make a save file from my older one, not sure if I completed all the side quest or got all the items there. But that's my I managed to make.
Hopefully it is good enough x)
If you find any problems with the save file, feel free to private message me and will try to fix it for you.
Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Tried to make a save file from my older one, not sure if I completed all the side quest or got all the items there. But that's my I managed to make.
Hopefully it is good enough x)
If you find any problems with the save file, feel free to private message me and will try to fix it for you.
Game.rxdata

It works perfectly thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. So I defeated Rift Aleita, got to the end of the chapter where it asks you to save. However after this I can't trigger meeting Erin on Route 9 or Blakeory Anatheum. I can enter the Scholar District, I can even travel to the desert from the Claydol in National Park, but I can't progress the story. I have the latest patch. Any help would be much appreciated.

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Omjact said:

Hi. So I defeated Rift Aleita, got to the end of the chapter where it asks you to save. However after this I can't trigger meeting Erin on Route 9 or Blakeory Anatheum. I can enter the Scholar District, I can even travel to the desert from the Claydol in National Park, but I can't progress the story. I have the latest patch. Any help would be much appreciated.

Game.rxdata 338.68 kB · 0 downloads

Game.rxdata

Fixed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit: Error most likely due to a mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In version 11 I lost in the Mosely Hospital of Hope sidequest, I then get around it by updating the patch in this link. I then updated to version 12 and played a while and found that Mosely doesn't appear in Hospital of Hope again. Even if I open the game using version 11, Mosely isn't there.  Anyone can tell me why that's the case. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sharonho1215 said:

In version 11 I lost in the Mosely Hospital of Hope sidequest, I then get around it by updating the patch in this link. I then updated to version 12 and played a while and found that Mosely doesn't appear in Hospital of Hope again. Even if I open the game using version 11, Mosely isn't there.  Anyone can tell me why that's the case. Thank you!

Post in your save file and will fix it for you. (V12 ofc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first time I entered in the Department of Dreams, the receptionist didn't give me a stamp.
And I can't find Spector: I checked all the places where he should appear, but he isn't anywhere.

 

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Randi said:

The first time I entered in the Department of Dreams, the receptionist didn't give me a stamp.
And I can't find Spector: I checked all the places where he should appear, but he isn't anywhere.

 

Game.rxdata 416.4 kB · 0 downloads

Fixed.
Game.rxdata

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am at Erick's gym and I interacted with the Phone Jan pedestal or whatever it is and now my game is just stuck there, I cannot move and I do not have a backup

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Potato'S said:

I am at Erick's gym and I interacted with the Phone Jan pedestal or whatever it is and now my game is just stuck there, I cannot move and I do not have a backup

Game.rxdata 162.79 kB · 0 downloads

Never interact with the guide panel from the top, it will get you stuck always.
Fixed.
Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coin case is not where (I think) its supposed to me, maybe im blind.
I just want a coin case.

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey so I've just beaten Adam and watched the Grand Dream Ball scenes, talked to Ren & co., and then flew out of the Tournament Stadium outside area to do some sidequests, but I seem to be unable to re-enter the Tournament Stadium to continue the game, I can't enter GDC (I think this is meant to be the case but I'll mention it anyway) and I can't catch the train from route 9; the destinations are Grand Dream Station (which says unavaliable, presumably because the city is closed) or Route 9 (and it just does the black screen transition and leaves me at the Route 9 station). Send help, thanks.

Edited by SilverZephyr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Juno said:

Coin case is not where (I think) its supposed to me, maybe im blind.
I just want a coin case.

Game.rxdata 172.2 kB · 0 downloads

Update your game to patch 2, the item will then be a available again,
 

7 hours ago, SilverZephyr said:

Hey so I've just beaten Adam and watched the Grand Dream Ball scenes, talked to Ren & co., and then flew out of the Tournament Stadium outside area to do some sidequests, but I seem to be unable to re-enter the Tournament Stadium to continue the game, I can't enter GDC (I think this is meant to be the case but I'll mention it anyway) and I can't catch the train from route 9; the destinations are Grand Dream Station (which says unavaliable, presumably because the city is closed) or Route 9 (and it just does the black screen transition and leaves me at the Route 9 station). Send help, thanks.

Post in your save file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 7:13 AM, Aboodie said:

Update your game to patch 2, the item will then be a available again,
 

Post in your save file.

Don't worry I just didn't read the whole thread, there was someone else with the same issue and I fixed it with the patch don't mind me 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 1:13 PM, Aboodie said:

Update your game to patch 2, the item will then be a available again,

alright, but where do I find this "patch 2"? Feels like I've looked everywhere 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Juno said:

alright, but where do I find this "patch 2"? Feels like I've looked everywhere 😕

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...