Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

Hi. So I defeated Rift Aleita, got to the end of the chapter where it asks you to save. However after this I can't trigger meeting Erin on Route 9 or Blakeory Anatheum. I can enter the Scholar District, I can even travel to the desert from the Claydol in National Park, but I can't progress the story. I have the latest patch. Any help would be much appreciated.

Game.rxdata

13 hours ago, Omjact said:

Hi. So I defeated Rift Aleita, got to the end of the chapter where it asks you to save. However after this I can't trigger meeting Erin on Route 9 or Blakeory Anatheum. I can enter the Scholar District, I can even travel to the desert from the Claydol in National Park, but I can't progress the story. I have the latest patch. Any help would be much appreciated.

Game.rxdata 338.68 kB · 0 downloads

Game.rxdata

Fixed.

In version 11 I lost in the Mosely Hospital of Hope sidequest, I then get around it by updating the patch in this link. I then updated to version 12 and played a while and found that Mosely doesn't appear in Hospital of Hope again. Even if I open the game using version 11, Mosely isn't there.  Anyone can tell me why that's the case. Thank you!

4 hours ago, sharonho1215 said:

In version 11 I lost in the Mosely Hospital of Hope sidequest, I then get around it by updating the patch in this link. I then updated to version 12 and played a while and found that Mosely doesn't appear in Hospital of Hope again. Even if I open the game using version 11, Mosely isn't there.  Anyone can tell me why that's the case. Thank you!

Post in your save file and will fix it for you. (V12 ofc)

6 hours ago, Potato'S said:

I am at Erick's gym and I interacted with the Phone Jan pedestal or whatever it is and now my game is just stuck there, I cannot move and I do not have a backup

Game.rxdata 162.79 kB · 0 downloads

Never interact with the guide panel from the top, it will get you stuck always.
Fixed.
Game.rxdata

Hey so I've just beaten Adam and watched the Grand Dream Ball scenes, talked to Ren & co., and then flew out of the Tournament Stadium outside area to do some sidequests, but I seem to be unable to re-enter the Tournament Stadium to continue the game, I can't enter GDC (I think this is meant to be the case but I'll mention it anyway) and I can't catch the train from route 9; the destinations are Grand Dream Station (which says unavaliable, presumably because the city is closed) or Route 9 (and it just does the black screen transition and leaves me at the Route 9 station). Send help, thanks.

Edited by SilverZephyr

14 hours ago, Juno said:

Coin case is not where (I think) its supposed to me, maybe im blind.
I just want a coin case.

Game.rxdata 172.2 kB · 0 downloads

Update your game to patch 2, the item will then be a available again,

7 hours ago, SilverZephyr said:

Hey so I've just beaten Adam and watched the Grand Dream Ball scenes, talked to Ren & co., and then flew out of the Tournament Stadium outside area to do some sidequests, but I seem to be unable to re-enter the Tournament Stadium to continue the game, I can't enter GDC (I think this is meant to be the case but I'll mention it anyway) and I can't catch the train from route 9; the destinations are Grand Dream Station (which says unavaliable, presumably because the city is closed) or Route 9 (and it just does the black screen transition and leaves me at the Route 9 station). Send help, thanks.

Post in your save file.

On 8/20/2019 at 7:13 AM, Aboodie said:

Update your game to patch 2, the item will then be a available again,

Post in your save file.

Don't worry I just didn't read the whole thread, there was someone else with the same issue and I fixed it with the patch don't mind me 🙃

Hi! 

I have an error that prevents me from playing. I can't load my save files and i haven't rescent bakcup.

image.thumb.png.ebcd520a13b54aae684aabefdf46879c.png*

I guess i saved in a wrong place. Just before my fight to get my 5th badge. Please help me ;((

LastSave.dat

Edited by [ ]

Hello

While in my the 3rd visit to past Aevium I started a quest (Narcissa and Narcy quest) that teleported me to the present, And now the game is stuck in a loop because it can't tell that I have done certain events. 

I think the bug would be fixed by teleporting to past avieum right were I left off (Outside Narcy house in the past).

PS- Sorry for my english

Thank you for the help.

Game.rxdata