Jump to content
Zumi

Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

You can't progress throughout the story without the A switching unfortunately.
But I gave it another try, re-portioned your character and restarted the whole map for you. Should work fine (I hope). If anything still persists, you can @ me anytime.

Game.rxdata 357.85 kB 路 0 downloads

It seems to be working perfectly! Thank you so much you don't understand how much I appreciate your help!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xFalc0nYT said:

It seems to be working perfectly! Thank you so much you don't understand how much I appreciate your help!!

No problem, glad it worked 馃檪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 3:42 PM, smedl10749 said:

Hi, my game is doing a weird thing where it isn't letting me head back to the tournament grounds via the train.聽

image.png.b9cb60fe3407c65edce6a5474d1ee3ce.png

So I can't get on the ship to do the rest of e14's content and the like. Is there any chance of you guys being able to help out? Thank you in advance. 馃檪

Game.rxdata 323.76 kB 路 0 downloads

Same here. There is supposedly a patch for this - V12.2 - but can't find it :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aboodie said:

What's your error? I'm not encountering anything at my end using your save file.
Make sure you are updated with the latest patch 2.

Your save itself doesn't load, try a backup save file prior to that and should be fine after hopefully.

Also, make sure you are updated to the latest patch 2.

That was fixed on patch 1, you probably missed that, and patching on top of an already messed up file won't help. It's better if you revert to an older save file outside that room generally.
And apply the latest patch 2 update.

Forgive me if I sound like an idiot, but where do I install the patch 2 update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, js279 said:

Same here. There is supposedly a patch for this - V12.2 - but can't find it 馃槙

1 minute ago, Asetazheru said:

Forgive me if I sound like an idiot, but where do I install the patch 2 update?

Should be the 4th hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Should be the 4th hidden content.

I updated the patch but now this is showing up.

Screenshot (43).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Asetazheru said:

I updated the patch but now this is showing up.

Screenshot (43).png

It's either you have an incomplete download/extraction or your computer is blocking access to some files.
I recommend deleting all the rejuvenation game folder and try downloading the game again V12.1 and then patch 2 again after it.
Sometimes also using mods could affect the game folders, so you have to keep that in mind if you are using any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

It's either you have an incomplete download/extraction or your computer is blocking access to some files.
I recommend deleting all the rejuvenation game folder and try downloading the game again V12.1 and then patch 2 again after it.
Sometimes also using mods could affect the game folders, so you have to keep that in mind if you are using any.

I have a similar problem but no matter what I do (I've tried deleting it and re installing the folder multiple times with the patch) it just doesn't seem to work

The game works with an older save file but not my latest one for some reason

Screenshot_153.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got stuck just after beating Adam Might. Have a hanging script. I'm told there's no REAL solution for this and the best way is to just brute force it but seeing as my working off a somwhat inexpensive laptop instead of trying 100 more times to open it up i'd just request for some help here.

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 3:11 PM, Marc_UpZ said:

Got stuck just after beating Adam Might. Have a hanging script. I'm told there's no REAL solution for this and the best way is to just brute force it but seeing as my working off a somwhat inexpensive laptop instead of trying 100 more times to open it up i'd just request for some help here.

Game.rxdata 723.43 kB 路 0 downloads

Might help if you posted a save file prior to the battle. Since saving after the battle is done causes the save file unvalid to use.

57 minutes ago, jeba膰t膮gr臋 said:

I'm stuck in the pyramide, tried the map fix and it doesn't work
I would appreciate someones help because I'm done after trying to fix it for 5 hours.

Game.rxdata 482.21 kB 路 0 downloads

Fixed.
Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently started playing again. It had been so long that my save was still in version 9. Downloaded the latest version and now my overworld sprite is the pink haired girl while my trainer card/ trainer is the some white dude in a sweater. Its really breaking my immersion, Could someone fix it so its the pink haired girl for both? Also it gave me a big long list of problems when I started it up and I'm not sure what that means.

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MumpsLumps said:

Recently started playing again. It had been so long that my save was still in version 9. Downloaded the latest version and now my overworld sprite is the pink haired girl while my trainer card/ trainer is the some white dude in a sweater. Its really breaking my immersion, Could someone fix it so its the pink haired girl for both? Also it gave me a big long list of problems when I started it up and I'm not sure what that means.

Game.rxdata 136.74 kB 路 0 downloads

Done.
Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 3:39 PM, Aboodie said:

Might help if you posted a save file prior to the battle. Since saving after the battle is done causes the save file unvalid to use.

I got stuck after that battle as well, no hanging script popup,聽it just wants to replay the sequence before the battle and freezes when choosing the field. I don't have any other save file, do I have to restart the whole game? 馃槥

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, triggeredDragonite said:

I got stuck after that battle as well, no hanging script popup,聽it just wants to replay the sequence before the battle and freezes when choosing the field. I don't have any other save file, do I have to restart the whole game? 馃槥

Game.rxdata 279.96 kB 路 0 downloads

Can't do anything on that state, sorry.
Unless you have a back prior to that I might be able to fix something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am not able to start v12 cuz of the stadium doors bug. Already beaten Adam. Any help wud be really appreciated.

Game.rxdata

Edited by qwayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, DrewR said:

I keep getting the following error whenever I get an encounter in Goldenleaf Forest聽and anywhere near Goldenleaf Town:

Script: PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError ocurred.

undefined method 'blackFluteUsed': for nil:NilClass

Game.rxdata 199.24 kB 路 1 download

Your issue been fixed with the latest patch 2, if you download that your save should be fine.

On 7/24/2019 at 4:40 PM, Jobever said:

After getting to this point I can't use the "A" button to switch to Aelita or Ren anymore, which results in being stuck.

I guess I moved too far with my own character without going forward with Aelita and Ren

I think the problem is that for some reason Aelita and Ren are gone from the map, cause I聽can't seem to find them with RPG-maker


Edit: I got it working again by setting Variable 602: Story v12 from 86 to 85.

Nvm, It restarted the mission and cutscenes but I'm still unable to access Aelita or Ren

Game_2.rxdata 578.71 kB 路 0 downloads

That been fixed on patch1, you can download the latest patch 2 and your game should run fine.

Added a new save file for you just in case.

Game.rxdata

On 7/24/2019 at 9:54 PM, PurpleThePhoenix said:

Basically any of my older save files saved outside of Gearen Labratory work with V12 but any inside Gearen Labratory (AKA my latest save file) will not work. I also tried booting up V11 but V11 itself won't work and keeps crashing before I even get to the loading screen.

Is there any way to fix this save file or will I have to start from an older one?

Any help is appreciated

I also posted the screenshot of what happens when I try loading into the save file

Game.rxdata 345.67 kB 路 0 downloads

Screenshot_141.png

You have to start from an older one, since being inside a place that is renewed won't get you any where fine.

On 7/26/2019 at 4:08 AM, Jausuke said:

I have the same problem as Jobever, I can't access the "A" to swap to Aelita or Ren anymore.

It seems I don't have enough space to upload my Game data here so I'll upload it from a mediafire link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sjanh80yrf1kh2l/Game.rxdata/file

This issue been fixed with a patch, download the latest patch 2 and your game should be fine.
Added you a save file just in case.

Game.rxdata

On 7/28/2019 at 9:59 PM, Rennix said:

i am stuck at the rift garboder. Before entering battle i am walking to the exact same spot as where garboder is standing (against the wall) after battle melia is not moving and i am stuck at the wall and i just keep hearing the bumping noise

Game_3.rxdata 190.97 kB 路 0 downloads

Did you lose once already in that fight?
If so, you need a backup file before that fight from the first time.

On 7/28/2019 at 10:38 PM, bloo123 said:

locked out of episode 12 because i can't go through the train on route 9 to get to the tournament building please help me.

Game - 1302 - Crystal - 109h 3m - 13 badges.rxdata 448.13 kB 路 0 downloads

That should be fixed with the latest patch 2, download it and it should be fine.
Add you a save file just in case.

Game.rxdata

On 7/29/2019 at 3:20 AM, Icemaster said:

yeah but it doesnt work, i have the same problem and downloaded that fix from the main v12 post and it still doesnt work

Post in your save file and will see how it goes.

On 8/1/2019 at 6:49 AM, blackace12 said:

I don't see any issues with that save file, maybe try downloading the latest patch 2 and probably that would fix it for you.
Add you an extra save file from my end.

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I didn't download the patch and I started up a new version, so i've encountered the bug with the bladestar transimission. So I downoloaded the patch a few minutes ago. Problem is, I saved just after the fight against Adam and the game is bugged now. (and I didn't find my backups)

Here iGame.rxdatas the save file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I wanted to go back and do the "Battle me!" quests. But now that gearen is being rebuilt I can't do the first one there. So I was wondering if you can like start the quest or something just so I can continue it.

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2019 at 1:26 AM, vivaCH said:

Hello,

I didn't download the patch and I started up a new version, so i've encountered the bug with the bladestar transimission. So I downoloaded the patch a few minutes ago. Problem is, I saved just after the fight against Adam and the game is bugged now. (and I didn't find my backups)

Here iGame.rxdatas the save file.

Can't do anything with your save file if you are in the middle of a scene. You should check your backups again and see if there is any prior to that.

8 hours ago, Juno said:

So I wanted to go back and do the "Battle me!" quests. But now that gearen is being rebuilt I can't do the first one there. So I was wondering if you can like start the quest or something just so I can continue it.

Game.rxdata 165.61 kB 路 0 downloads

Finished all the Helper Quests for you in there. And got you the "missable" 3 Zygarde cells since they were at the olde gearen parts and you don't have them.
Enjoy the rest of your game.
Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Can't do anything with your save file if you are in the middle of a scene. You should check your backups again and see if there is any prior to that.

Finished all the Helper Quests for you in there. And got you the "missable" 3 Zygarde cells since they were at the olde gearen parts and you don't have them.
Enjoy the rest of your game.
Game.rxdata

I know how to use my backup saves, the problem is there are not in my "saved games" folder and I can't find them. I have backups for my past playthroughs but not for this one. Is there really nothing I can do ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vivaCH said:

I know how to use my backup saves, the problem is there are not in my "saved games" folder and I can't find them. I have backups for my past playthroughs but not for this one. Is there really nothing I can do ?

You can try searching for them using keywords like "12 badges" or your character name. The search engine will then give you suggestions on where they are at. If that doesn't help I'm afraid can't help with anything more.
You either then can start a new game or from the last part of your previous run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

You can try searching for them using keywords like "12 badges" or your character name. The search engine will then give you suggestions on where they are at. If that doesn't help I'm afraid can't help with anything more.
You either then can start a new game or from the last part of your previous run.

I tried it but it seems i've disabled the backups for this run somehow...

Last thing I tried is to remove the patch and come back to the first problem with the hanging script. Can you do something from there ?

Game - 1654 - Rob - 70h 8m - 13 badges.rxdataGame.rxdata.bakGame.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...