Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

On 8/3/2019 at 3:42 PM, smedl10749 said:

Hi, my game is doing a weird thing where it isn't letting me head back to the tournament grounds via the train. 

image.png.b9cb60fe3407c65edce6a5474d1ee3ce.png

So I can't get on the ship to do the rest of e14's content and the like. Is there any chance of you guys being able to help out? Thank you in advance. 🙂

Game.rxdata 323.76 kB · 0 downloads

Same here. There is supposedly a patch for this - V12.2 - but can't find it :/

1 hour ago, js279 said:

Same here. There is supposedly a patch for this - V12.2 - but can't find it 😕

1 minute ago, Asetazheru said:

Forgive me if I sound like an idiot, but where do I install the patch 2 update?

Should be the 4th hidden content.

2 minutes ago, Asetazheru said:

I updated the patch but now this is showing up.

Screenshot (43).png

It's either you have an incomplete download/extraction or your computer is blocking access to some files.
I recommend deleting all the rejuvenation game folder and try downloading the game again V12.1 and then patch 2 again after it.
Sometimes also using mods could affect the game folders, so you have to keep that in mind if you are using any.

42 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

It's either you have an incomplete download/extraction or your computer is blocking access to some files.
I recommend deleting all the rejuvenation game folder and try downloading the game again V12.1 and then patch 2 again after it.
Sometimes also using mods could affect the game folders, so you have to keep that in mind if you are using any.

I have a similar problem but no matter what I do (I've tried deleting it and re installing the folder multiple times with the patch) it just doesn't seem to work

The game works with an older save file but not my latest one for some reason

Screenshot_153.png

Got stuck just after beating Adam Might. Have a hanging script. I'm told there's no REAL solution for this and the best way is to just brute force it but seeing as my working off a somwhat inexpensive laptop instead of trying 100 more times to open it up i'd just request for some help here.

Game.rxdata

On 8/6/2019 at 3:11 PM, Marc_UpZ said:

Got stuck just after beating Adam Might. Have a hanging script. I'm told there's no REAL solution for this and the best way is to just brute force it but seeing as my working off a somwhat inexpensive laptop instead of trying 100 more times to open it up i'd just request for some help here.

Game.rxdata 723.43 kB · 0 downloads

Might help if you posted a save file prior to the battle. Since saving after the battle is done causes the save file unvalid to use.

57 minutes ago, jebaćtągrę said:

I'm stuck in the pyramide, tried the map fix and it doesn't work
I would appreciate someones help because I'm done after trying to fix it for 5 hours.

Game.rxdata 482.21 kB · 0 downloads

Fixed.
Game.rxdata

Recently started playing again. It had been so long that my save was still in version 9. Downloaded the latest version and now my overworld sprite is the pink haired girl while my trainer card/ trainer is the some white dude in a sweater. Its really breaking my immersion, Could someone fix it so its the pink haired girl for both? Also it gave me a big long list of problems when I started it up and I'm not sure what that means.

Game.rxdata

19 hours ago, MumpsLumps said:

Recently started playing again. It had been so long that my save was still in version 9. Downloaded the latest version and now my overworld sprite is the pink haired girl while my trainer card/ trainer is the some white dude in a sweater. Its really breaking my immersion, Could someone fix it so its the pink haired girl for both? Also it gave me a big long list of problems when I started it up and I'm not sure what that means.

Game.rxdata 136.74 kB · 0 downloads

Done.
Game.rxdata

On 8/7/2019 at 3:39 PM, Aboodie said:

Might help if you posted a save file prior to the battle. Since saving after the battle is done causes the save file unvalid to use.

I got stuck after that battle as well, no hanging script popup, it just wants to replay the sequence before the battle and freezes when choosing the field. I don't have any other save file, do I have to restart the whole game? 😞

Game.rxdata

9 minutes ago, triggeredDragonite said:

I got stuck after that battle as well, no hanging script popup, it just wants to replay the sequence before the battle and freezes when choosing the field. I don't have any other save file, do I have to restart the whole game? 😞

Game.rxdata 279.96 kB · 0 downloads

Can't do anything on that state, sorry.
Unless you have a back prior to that I might be able to fix something.

On 7/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, DrewR said:

I keep getting the following error whenever I get an encounter in Goldenleaf Forest and anywhere near Goldenleaf Town:

Script: PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError ocurred.

undefined method 'blackFluteUsed': for nil:NilClass

Game.rxdata 199.24 kB · 1 download

Your issue been fixed with the latest patch 2, if you download that your save should be fine.

On 7/24/2019 at 4:40 PM, Jobever said:

After getting to this point I can't use the "A" button to switch to Aelita or Ren anymore, which results in being stuck.

I guess I moved too far with my own character without going forward with Aelita and Ren

I think the problem is that for some reason Aelita and Ren are gone from the map, cause I can't seem to find them with RPG-maker

Edit: I got it working again by setting Variable 602: Story v12 from 86 to 85.

Nvm, It restarted the mission and cutscenes but I'm still unable to access Aelita or Ren

Game_2.rxdata 578.71 kB · 0 downloads

That been fixed on patch1, you can download the latest patch 2 and your game should run fine.

Added a new save file for you just in case.

Game.rxdata

On 7/24/2019 at 9:54 PM, PurpleThePhoenix said:

Basically any of my older save files saved outside of Gearen Labratory work with V12 but any inside Gearen Labratory (AKA my latest save file) will not work. I also tried booting up V11 but V11 itself won't work and keeps crashing before I even get to the loading screen.

Is there any way to fix this save file or will I have to start from an older one?

Any help is appreciated

I also posted the screenshot of what happens when I try loading into the save file

Game.rxdata 345.67 kB · 0 downloads

Screenshot_141.png

You have to start from an older one, since being inside a place that is renewed won't get you any where fine.

On 7/26/2019 at 4:08 AM, Jausuke said:

I have the same problem as Jobever, I can't access the "A" to swap to Aelita or Ren anymore.

It seems I don't have enough space to upload my Game data here so I'll upload it from a mediafire link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sjanh80yrf1kh2l/Game.rxdata/file

This issue been fixed with a patch, download the latest patch 2 and your game should be fine.
Added you a save file just in case.

Game.rxdata

On 7/28/2019 at 9:59 PM, Rennix said:

i am stuck at the rift garboder. Before entering battle i am walking to the exact same spot as where garboder is standing (against the wall) after battle melia is not moving and i am stuck at the wall and i just keep hearing the bumping noise

Game_3.rxdata 190.97 kB · 0 downloads

Did you lose once already in that fight?
If so, you need a backup file before that fight from the first time.

On 7/28/2019 at 10:38 PM, bloo123 said:

locked out of episode 12 because i can't go through the train on route 9 to get to the tournament building please help me.

Game - 1302 - Crystal - 109h 3m - 13 badges.rxdata 448.13 kB · 0 downloads

That should be fixed with the latest patch 2, download it and it should be fine.
Add you a save file just in case.

Game.rxdata

On 7/29/2019 at 3:20 AM, Icemaster said:

yeah but it doesnt work, i have the same problem and downloaded that fix from the main v12 post and it still doesnt work

Post in your save file and will see how it goes.

On 8/1/2019 at 6:49 AM, blackace12 said:

I don't see any issues with that save file, maybe try downloading the latest patch 2 and probably that would fix it for you.
Add you an extra save file from my end.

Game.rxdata

Hello,

I didn't download the patch and I started up a new version, so i've encountered the bug with the bladestar transimission. So I downoloaded the patch a few minutes ago. Problem is, I saved just after the fight against Adam and the game is bugged now. (and I didn't find my backups)

Here iGame.rxdatas the save file.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:26 AM, vivaCH said:

Hello,

I didn't download the patch and I started up a new version, so i've encountered the bug with the bladestar transimission. So I downoloaded the patch a few minutes ago. Problem is, I saved just after the fight against Adam and the game is bugged now. (and I didn't find my backups)

Here iGame.rxdatas the save file.

Can't do anything with your save file if you are in the middle of a scene. You should check your backups again and see if there is any prior to that.

8 hours ago, Juno said:

So I wanted to go back and do the "Battle me!" quests. But now that gearen is being rebuilt I can't do the first one there. So I was wondering if you can like start the quest or something just so I can continue it.

Game.rxdata 165.61 kB · 0 downloads

Finished all the Helper Quests for you in there. And got you the "missable" 3 Zygarde cells since they were at the olde gearen parts and you don't have them.
Enjoy the rest of your game.
Game.rxdata

5 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Can't do anything with your save file if you are in the middle of a scene. You should check your backups again and see if there is any prior to that.

Finished all the Helper Quests for you in there. And got you the "missable" 3 Zygarde cells since they were at the olde gearen parts and you don't have them.
Enjoy the rest of your game.
Game.rxdata

I know how to use my backup saves, the problem is there are not in my "saved games" folder and I can't find them. I have backups for my past playthroughs but not for this one. Is there really nothing I can do ?

3 minutes ago, vivaCH said:

I know how to use my backup saves, the problem is there are not in my "saved games" folder and I can't find them. I have backups for my past playthroughs but not for this one. Is there really nothing I can do ?

You can try searching for them using keywords like "12 badges" or your character name. The search engine will then give you suggestions on where they are at. If that doesn't help I'm afraid can't help with anything more.
You either then can start a new game or from the last part of your previous run.

3 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

You can try searching for them using keywords like "12 badges" or your character name. The search engine will then give you suggestions on where they are at. If that doesn't help I'm afraid can't help with anything more.
You either then can start a new game or from the last part of your previous run.

I tried it but it seems i've disabled the backups for this run somehow...

Last thing I tried is to remove the patch and come back to the first problem with the hanging script. Can you do something from there ?

Game - 1654 - Rob - 70h 8m - 13 badges.rxdataGame.rxdata.bakGame.rxdata

17 minutes ago, vivaCH said:

I tried it but it seems i've disabled the backups for this run somehow...

Last thing I tried is to remove the patch and come back to the first problem with the hanging script. Can you do something from there ?

Game - 1654 - Rob - 70h 8m - 13 badges.rxdata 326.88 kB · 0 downloads Game.rxdata.bak 326.88 kB · 0 downloads Game.rxdata 326.93 kB · 0 downloads

Checked all 3, they are all at the same scene and spot so nothing can do. If you had a backup like the one you post but instead with 12 badges could do something.
If nothing at all, you can either start from your old playthrough or I can offer something lengthy on my end.
List me the Pokemon you were using with their nicknames and moves (and preferred natures and abilities) and your Character name with the appeal you were using and will make you an edited save file before the battle with the battle after Adam, all you have to do is walk through the door and trigger the scene and continue with your game. would that be fine?

38 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Checked all 3, they are all at the same scene and spot so nothing can do. If you had a backup like the one you post but instead with 12 badges could do something.
If nothing at all, you can either start from your old playthrough or I can offer something lengthy on my end.
List me the Pokemon you were using with their nicknames and moves (and preferred natures and abilities) and your Character name with the appeal you were using and will make you an edited save file before the battle with the battle after Adam, all you have to do is walk through the door and trigger the scene and continue with your game. would that be fine?

It would be perfect thanks a lot!!!

Here is what you need:

Character name: Rob

Character: The one with short red hair

I used 9 pokemon and they were all EV trained, i didn't care a lot about the nature. They were all at Adam's level cap.

Lycanroc: tough claws

252 Speed 252 Attack

Accelerock

Rock Slide

Thrash

Crunch

Greninja: protean

252 Speed 252 Sp.Atk

Surf

Water Shuriken

Extrasensory

Spikes

Medicham: Huge Power

252 HP 252 Atk

High Jump Kick

Fake Out

Ice Punch

Psychic Cut

Banette: Insomnia

252 Atk 252 Spe

Pain Split

Curse

Sucker Punch

Phantom Force

Talonflame: Gale Wings

252 Spe 252 Atk

Tailwind

Flare Blitz

Acrobatics

Metal Claw

Alolan Raichu: Surge Surfer

252 Spe 252 Sp Atk

Psychic

Thunderbolt

Charm

Nasty Plot

Nidoqueen: Sheer Force

252 Def 252 Atk

Poison Jab

Earth Power

Superpower

Toxic Spikes

Victreebel: Gluttony

252 HP 252 Atk

Sleep Powder

Infestation

Leaf Blade

Knock Off

Cincinno: Skill Link

252 Atk 252 Spe

Tail Slap

Bullet Seed

Knock Off

Rock Blast

And i don't know if you can do something about this but I took the Florin Route and I exposed Flora.

Once more thanks a lot!

2 hours ago, vivaCH said:

It would be perfect thanks a lot!!!

Here is what you need:

Character name: Rob

Character: The one with short red hair

I used 9 pokemon and they were all EV trained, i didn't care a lot about the nature

Lycanroc: tough claws

252 Speed 252 Attack

Accelerock

Rock Slide

Thrash

Crunch

Greninja: protean

252 Speed 252 Sp.Atk

Surf

Water Shuriken

Extrasensory

Spikes

Medicham: Huge Power

252 HP 252 Atk

High Jump Kick

Fake Out

Ice Punch

Psychic Cut

Banette: Insomnia

252 Atk 252 Spe

Pain Split

Curse

Sucker Punch

Phantom Force

Talonflame: Gale Wings

252 Spe 252 Atk

Tailwind

Flare Blitz

Acrobatics

Metal Claw

Alolan Raichu: Surge Surfer

252 Spe 252 Sp Atk

Psychic

Thunderbolt

Charm

Nasty Plot

Nidoqueen: Sheer Force

252 Def 252 Atk

Poison Jab

Earth Power

Superpower

Toxic Spikes

Victreebel: Gluttony

252 HP 252 Atk

Sleep Powder

Infestation

Leaf Blade

Knock Off

Cincinno: Skill Link

252 Atk 252 Spe

Tail Slap

Bullet Seed

Knock Off

Rock Blast

And i don't know if you can do something about this but I took the Florin Route and I exposed Flora.

Once more thanks a lot!

Tried to make a save file from my older one, not sure if I completed all the side quest or got all the items there. But that's my I managed to make.
Hopefully it is good enough x)
If you find any problems with the save file, feel free to private message me and will try to fix it for you.
Game.rxdata

9 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Tried to make a save file from my older one, not sure if I completed all the side quest or got all the items there. But that's my I managed to make.
Hopefully it is good enough x)
If you find any problems with the save file, feel free to private message me and will try to fix it for you.
Game.rxdata

It works perfectly thank you so much!