Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

1 hour ago, Milotic said:

Hey guys seems I got stuck in a cutscene, its the one after Adam makes up with Damien and Ren comes down to get you, I didnt save after I beat red-hair and madame X, and Im definitly not going through all that again lol, so i saved in my frozen state

game.rxdata 372.5 kB · 0 downloads

There you go, just walk down from there and the game will continue.

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

hello im not sure if i should post it here but the problem that I am facing is during v11. The problem that I am facing right now is that i cannot take the "i need to get stronger" quest. It tells me that I have not complete the "battle me again" quest. Hence, I tried going back to sheridan village to complete the "battle me again" quest. But it says i need to complete "battle me" first. When i go back to gearen city, I cannot find such quest from the help center at east gearen city. I asked for helped at the v11 thread, there were people downloaded my save file but still no one replied to me for about a week now. Please do help me i want to proceed to complete v11 and then move on to v12. 

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, noobmc said:

hello im not sure if i should post it here but the problem that I am facing is during v11. The problem that I am facing right now is that i cannot take the "i need to get stronger" quest. It tells me that I have not complete the "battle me again" quest. Hence, I tried going back to sheridan village to complete the "battle me again" quest. But it says i need to complete "battle me" first. When i go back to gearen city, I cannot find such quest from the help center at east gearen city. I asked for helped at the v11 thread, there were people downloaded my save file but still no one replied to me for about a week now. Please do help me i want to proceed to complete v11 and then move on to v12. 

Game.rxdata 288.11 kB · 0 downloads

That's because the help quests from pre-neo East Gearen have been completed by Adrienn (I believe that's their name), thus you cannot complete that quest due to this, which requires the completion of the quest in pre-neo East Gearen.

7 hours ago, Milotic said:

Hey so when i tried to start up the game, it tells me the map is corrupted and that I cant continue, then it closes the game. do you think you could take a look again?

Could you try re-downloading v12 again and try loading it up? If the problem persists, please re-post and I will assist.

1 hour ago, Kairu5k said:

i'm still stuck at the tournament room

Game.rxdata 407.88 kB · 0 downloads

Spoiler

image.png.c60c6e39c946dfcbd7fa7da2767e5626.png 

Um, are you sure? This is where you are when I load up your save.

1 hour ago, Landon said:

The tournament room is locked for me, can you fix it?

Game.rxdata 352.52 kB · 0 downloads

Game.rxdata Here you go.

6 hours ago, SmiteXV said:

Hey, i cannot enter in the room of the grand dream stadium too, so i cant start the v12. Can u check my file too?

Game.rxdata 278.34 kB · 1 download

Game.rxdata Here you go.

• Thanks 1

Would anyone be able to edit my save file and add in the missing breeder from hiyoshi city? Other people told me they have one in the city but they are not there in my game (yes i know where they are normally, they not there). It must be a bug but none of the devs has responded to me. Can you guys fix this or no?

1 hour ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Would anyone be able to edit my save file and add in the missing breeder from hiyoshi city? Other people told me they have one in the city but they are not there in my game (yes i know where they are normally, they not there). It must be a bug but none of the devs has responded to me. Can you guys fix this or no?

Report this to the bugs forum and present me your save file and i'll see what I can do.

6 hours ago, Milotic said:

@Memoires yea its still busted plz help haha

Game.rxdata 459.43 kB · 1 download

I'm able to load it up just fine. I'm not sure how to deal with map corruptions, so try consulting a developer about this. Sorry.

9 hours ago, Memoires said:

That's because the help quests from pre-neo East Gearen have been completed by Adrienn (I believe that's their name), thus you cannot complete that quest due to this, which requires the completion of the quest in pre-neo East Gearen.

From what you are saying, i should try to complete the quest at earlier versions? I tried going back to previous version from v7 to v10 but it shows some argument error and thus unable to load my save file. What would you suggest me to do? I really want to continue playing it 😕

4 hours ago, Memoires said:

Report this to the bugs forum and present me your save file and i'll see what I can do.

I'm able to load it up just fine. I'm not sure how to deal with map corruptions, so try consulting a developer about this. Sorry.

Is there any way you could try messing with the orignal file, and maybe placing me in a different area of the pyramid, I really dont understand why it would work when you tried to start the game, but not when I did

Edit: Nvrm its been resolved

11 hours ago, Memoires said:

Could you try re-downloading v12 again and try loading it up? If the problem persists, please re-post and I will assist.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c60c6e39c946dfcbd7fa7da2767e5626.png 

Um, are you sure? This is where you are when I load up your save.

Game.rxdata Here you go.

Game.rxdata Here you go.

So, i have a problem that i can't fix myself

if anybody could help my that would be greatly appreciated

my problem is that i did not get a stamp when i walked into the department store for the first time, nothing happend.

when i talk to the lady she tells me i have one stamp, which is the one i got for beating the virtual E4.

Game.rxdata