Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

• Veterans

If you need help (and your backups don't work), please post your save file here.

PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK FIRST IF YOU CAN REVERT TO A BACKUP. IF THAT DOESN'T FIX YOUR PROBLEM, FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR SAVE HERE.

Make sure to check if you're up to date to 12.2 if certain errors are preventing you from continuing. The 12.2 patch can be found here (4th spoiler), and a hotfix for the game breaking strength bug can be found here.

• Upvote 1

• Veterans
1 hour ago, Felix Felicius said:

I tried loading up v12 in sashila village: the game crashed. When I tried to open up v11 and go somewhere else, it opened! But crashes when I try moving to another map. Is there any way to fix it, or should I wait for a patch?

Game.rxdata 378.63 kB · 1 download

@Felix Felicius - This might be the result of a corrupted download. I tried using your savefile and it worked fine, so I can only suggest re-downloading.

1 hour ago, ZMikeX said:

Hi, the button A don't work in Apartment Depths, the script restarted the first time I press it, and my backups of the V12 were not recorded, only the one I'm using, sorry for my poor inglish.

Thank you in advance for your help

Game.rxdata 407.88 kB · 2 downloads

@ZMikeX - This seems to work completely fine? Did you re-map your buttons? If so you may want to check that out.

13 minutes ago, Kairu5k said:

Hi when i start up v12 the game won't allow me to continue the story the door keep saying its locked. 

LastSave.dat 3 B · 2 downloads

@Kairu5k this isn't the savefile. To find it, just follow this guide below, searching for Pokemon Rejuvenation instead.

https://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

Thanks for answering, I alredy cheked and all the buttons are in their default settings, but I dont specify which button was referring to, sorry for that.

The button to switch between characters dont work in that place, the script restarted and be saved over the change, then when I open the game again the button stopped working.

Again thanks for your time

Just now, Taube4Life said:

Me and a friend need the key at the Pokéball Factory but its not there. It would be nice if someone could debug it into our game files.
Game.rxdata I'll post the other one under here because its too big.

Don't ask me why but the forum won't let me post it so here's a drive link for the second save. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a8x1jBGuZgref0wAbumMvrVWB8MfMcF9

12 hours ago, Kairu5k said:

You seem to already be past that locked stadium door, though.

2 hours ago, kream said:

when i came back to the stadium the door is still locked so i cant progress to chapter 14, i can still do other v12 quests tho

Game.rxdata 374.19 kB · 1 download

Just for clarifcation, you have NOT started on chapter 14 (v12 Content) at all?

29 minutes ago, Memoires said:

You seem to already be past that locked stadium door, though.

Just for clarifcation, you have NOT started on chapter 14 (v12 Content) at all?

yea, not at all

Can anyone tell me the save file location as i am unable to find it . Unfortunately last i saved was in GDC pokemon center so when i play the v12 it gets suck at the pokemon center at nurse joys side . 

IF someone can also give me the link to v11 so i may save it somewhere else so it doesnot happen .

Hey guys seems I got stuck in a cutscene, its the one after Adam makes up with Damien and Ren comes down to get you, I didnt save after I beat red-hair and madame X, and Im definitly not going through all that again lol, so i saved in my frozen state

game.rxdata

Heya you handsome and/or beautiful developers can one of you guys lend me a hand and pls unstuck me?

I'm kinda stuck in Aquamarine ruins current puzzle, its either I'm honestly too stupid to get out of here or I did something wrong

either way here is my save file

Thank you in advance

Game.rxdata