Jan

Rejuvenation V12 | Death of One, Birth of Another

Hello. I am stuck trying to get through eclysia pyramid. Whenever i press a, nothing comes up that will allow me to switch characters, or reset the puzzle. I also tried downloading the map data as the post above has instructed me to do. That has not fixed it. I still cannot press a. I also cannot leave because I am stuck. What am I supposed to do? Can anybody help me please? 

image.thumb.png.1448562a9706c3939eaac99a1a4d6a84.png

Load up your previous save file before starting this puzzle. Go to saved games in C folder and find the appropriate save file.

1 hour ago, Akin said:

Load up your previous save file before starting this puzzle. Go to saved games in C folder and find the appropriate save file.

I dont see any other save files. When I load up the game and click load other save files, I only see one and it is exactly where the game autosaved for me. I am still stuck in the same place. Is it because I had autosave on that it did not create other save files? Does that mean I am going to have start the game over entirely again?

image.thumb.png.db20fe81bd348d7d602aac695502ad81.png

40 minutes ago, islandboy242 said:

I dont see any other save files. When I load up the game and click load other save files, I only see one and it is exactly where the game autosaved for me. I am still stuck in the same place. Is it because I had autosave on that it did not create other save files? Does that mean I am going to have start the game over entirely again?

3 hours ago, Jan said:

PBS Files are finally up! There WILL be a patch 2 sometime tomorrow, but it will be small and mostly focus on fixing the Black/White flute issue.

This closes out V12 finally. Onto V13.

Thank you Jan!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, islandboy242 said:

image.thumb.png.db20fe81bd348d7d602aac695502ad81.png

I hope you understand. Just change a previous save file to Game.rxdata

What is the use of PBS files? Anyone? 

Yeah onto v13 music to my ears.

9 hours ago, Jan said:

PBS Files are finally up! There WILL be a patch 2 sometime tomorrow, but it will be small and mostly focus on fixing the Black/White flute issue.

is valor mountin bug going to be fixed in 12.2?

4 hours ago, Gen5Lover said:

is valor mountin bug going to be fixed in 12.2?

It's already been fixed in .1, unless you're experiencing some other issue I'm not thinking about?

1 minute ago, Jan said:

It's already been fixed in .1, unless you're experiencing some other issue I'm not thinking about?

idk even after update im still stuck there

3 minutes ago, Gen5Lover said:

idk even after update im still stuck there

Mind sending me your save file?

On 7/28/2019 at 8:32 PM, Jan said:

Just wondering where I can find the download for the PBS files?

Posted (edited)

I have a little problem. I am at the Lost Castle to release a certain ghost from it's confinement, but when I input the third book code 9043, it says that it's incorrect. Is it a bug?

Forget it, I didn't read all of the books carefully.

Edited by AzureC

On 7/29/2019 at 9:49 AM, Gen5Lover said:

I loaded up your file and the cutscene happened automatically. Perhaps patching didn't happen correctly? Either way, there will be a patch sometime this week.

I said the other day that it would be up the next day, but I'm preparing for a trip soon and that's been stressing me out. 🙏

• Sad 1

Can't find Erin at the gates before the Scholar District right at the beginning of V11. The guards are missing, but so is Erin. Also, for some reason I can take the train back to the Grand Stadium, at a point where it shouldn't yet be available.

is there any way to know what andwhere the different bgms were used in the game?

On 7/22/2019 at 4:01 AM, Dave9 said:

Have you played pokemon black2 and white2? Literally the worst stalling combo I've had to experience thanks to the high class trainers besides I'm more of a dog person. Improving it's attacks in the blessed field and making it Marianette's lead is just adding fuel to the fire

That aside, anyone know how to evolve an eevee into a glaceon?

You have to go evergreen cave, then use certain moves to unfreeze the ice, and you have to fall down a hole and find the big ice rock,, idk all the moves but you can use flame burst or fire pledge, and in akuwa town there’s a move tutor for fire pledge I think

oh my gah it's been for forever and I never notice this post D:< I'M SO S A D

Spoiler

trainercard-Ray.jpg.a4f664d5c9e8cf86dece677ae2a7a108.jpg

Is there a way to go back to mainland after getting to the pyramid? My team is so weak/underleveled I don't think there's any possible way I can beat Ryland lol

8 minutes ago, yooorick said:

Is there a way to go back to mainland after getting to the pyramid? My team is so weak/underleveled I don't think there's any possible way I can beat Ryland lol

Do you have a Pokemon that can use Fly? There should be places where you can access the PC somewhere. If you don't have a Pokemon that can, you can try to catch a Mandibuzz in the wild.

21 minutes ago, Soliddude said:

Do you have a Pokemon that can use Fly? There should be places where you can access the PC somewhere. If you don't have a Pokemon that can, you can try to catch a Mandibuzz in the wild.

Oh yeah good idea. Do you happen know the highest level Audino NPCs location I think I forgot like everything lol

31 minutes ago, yooorick said:

Oh yeah good idea. Do you happen know the highest level Audino NPCs location I think I forgot like everything lol

If I recall correctly, that would be at Hiyoshi City (past). Go back to Alexandra's room and interact with the Timesplicer Stone there to go back.

On 8/6/2019 at 6:28 PM, SilverAngelus said:

If I recall correctly, that would be at Hiyoshi City (past). Go back to Alexandra's room and interact with the Timesplicer Stone there to go back.

I made it back but I can't seem to find any, do you remember any other? 😐