Jan

Rejuvenation V12 | Death of One, Birth of Another

Just now, day said:

ok ill try to get one too

it was bugged in V11 though, and i don't know if it was fixed for V12

3 hours ago, day said:

ok well i just downloaded v12 so ill check, ill make sur to save befor encountering aswell. a;so i cant find goldemleaf park i just found forgotten path to the northeast of the city.

3 hours ago, RedWolf705 said:

it was bugged in V11 though, and i don't know if it was fixed for V12

ive decided to go after the snorlax.... where is orbitus town and Honec woods? its been a while since i played and  the locations names dont show u on the map, just tell me the city or route they are near and hopefully i cant find the snorlax and finally beat this tournament....

very unforntunate to say that I WILL BE QUITING PLAYING THE GAME, finding a normalbug type and trying to level it up just seems like to much work to do for 1 battle. If anyone can put mons on my team so i can comfortably take of the last person n Grand dream city tournament, your welcom to helping me, but ive tried all suggestions and some or not avaibale due to glitches ad some are just too difficult to attempt for 1 battle, i wish i had traised a strongr team from the start. ... fairwell best pokemon fan game @Alex @RedWolf705 maybe that battle can me made a bit easier in later updates.

6 hours ago, day said:

TBH EXPLOUD IS ACTUALLY BEING REPLACED BY A LVL 80 SYLVEON WITH PIXILATE, BUT IDK I JUAT KEEP LOSING EVERY SINGLE TIME..... BEING CAPPED AT LVL 80 DOESNT HELP NEITHER...

I THINK ITS ON EASY...

Pokemon games are a bit tedious. You have to build better strategy to attempt fangames like rejuvenation. You have to ev train a lot inorder to gain perfect stats(and try to catch a better iv pokemon). I gained a lot of experience of this by playing pokemon reborn which ofcourse made you work for even a smaller piece. By the way that game had no difficulty levels like rejuvenation.STRATEGY IS THE KEY TO BEAT THIS GAME.

My first pokemon game was pokemon emerald. Where i started with torchik and almost conquered the whole game with it.Pretty straight forward. But fanmade games like rejuvenation and reborn are made for challenges which is the major enjoyable part of the game. I never played the casual mode(thought it would just be like pokemon emerald where first gym uses two to four pokemons😝).I played it normal mode. Out of curiousity  i also played the intense mode on v11, and was progressing well until zetta and geara mopped the floor with me on valor mountain(outspeeds all my pokemon,two mega and two z moves😪). Well i switched it to normal after that.

5 hours ago, day said:

ive decided to go after the snorlax.... where is orbitus town and Honec woods? its been a while since i played and  the locations names dont show u on the map, just tell me the city or route they are near and hopefully i cant find the snorlax and finally beat this tournament....

very unforntunate to say that I WILL BE QUITING PLAYING THE GAME, finding a normalbug type and trying to level it up just seems like to much work to do for 1 battle. If anyone can put mons on my team so i can comfortably take of the last person n Grand dream city tournament, your welcom to helping me, but ive tried all suggestions and some or not avaibale due to glitches ad some are just too difficult to attempt for 1 battle, i wish i had traised a strongr team from the start. ... fairwell best pokemon fan game @Alex @RedWolf705 maybe that battle can me made a bit easier in later updates.

I used my extreme speed arcanine against adam which did wonders. Also if you are going to use snorlax you should bring an oranguru or any pokemon that can use trick room. You can also use seeds on pokemons that can convert it to normal type. Normal type is the MVP of this battle.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

V12 is by far one of the best episodes since v10

Edited by Akin

8 hours ago, day said:

Oblitus Town is south of Grand Dream City, head directly south of the place where the train stopped....... Honec Woods is also south of Grand Dream City, its directly west of Route 7

I used only 2 pokemon against adam. Golisopod, the MVP, and sylvally which was backup. Just spam those first impressions and easy win even on intense

• Like 1

F******************! WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE MARIANETTE LEAD WITH A DELCATTY LET ALONE HAVE ONE! IT'S ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING POKEMON OF ALL TIME (NOT TO MENTION MY LEAST FAVORITE)

....inner focus 🤣

Actually why would you hate such a pretty while around designed Cat

I Ended up finally beating the battle. How do i switch to Aelita or Ren in order to reach Eclysia Pyramid oonce in Bladestars trap? 

image.png.d523c515af868db6ab976baa441a4d00.png

9 minutes ago, day said:

I Ended up finally beating the battle. How do i switch to Aelita or Ren in order to reach Eclysia Pyramid oonce in Bladestars trap? 

image.png.d523c515af868db6ab976baa441a4d00.png

Press 'A'

Hello there Jan and co. Just wanted to pop by and say that I had a blast playing V12. Rejuvenation keeps getting better each episode, always improving from the previous one. I really appreciate you guys giving your all in this game. It's really an honor to be playing and experiencing it with the fact that it is free to play, blows my mind sometimes. Good job to all of you 😁

My personal favorite for this one are the extra animations for the battle scenes, sidequests and that one particular cook-off scene 😂 

Now time to hibernate again for the next version.... I'll be waiting patiently!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Maqqy said:

Hello there Jan and co. Just wanted to pop by and say that I had a blast playing V12. Rejuvenation keeps getting better each episode, always improving from the previous one. I really appreciate you guys giving your all in this game. It's really an honor to be playing and experiencing it with the fact that it is free to play, blows my mind sometimes. Good job to all of you 😁

My personal favorite for this one are the extra animations for the battle scenes, sidequests and that one particular cook-off scene 😂 

Now time to hibernate again for the next version.... I'll be waiting patiently!

What I also love (and there is abundance of in this update) are the specific pokemon versions: for example we got Risa's Party-tuff (even if it's hinted to be the same as an also battled Nagadanel) or the familiars of Rifts, or the Pyramid Guardians. I love the designs and always have fun fighting them. 

Any theory about cosmia and comet. Because i am sure i saw her in krystilline town when quiz master attempts to reveal MadamX 's identity. Somehow cosmia and conet related to madam x

1 hour ago, Akin said:

Any theory about cosmia and comet. Because i am sure i saw her in krystilline town when quiz master attempts to reveal MadamX 's identity. Somehow cosmia and conet related to madam x

Yeah, they probably are. They're probably behind the gang's entry in the Great Tournament (even though we still don't know the reason behind it, we've known even "Aelita" or "Venam" fought, being impossible).

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, kithas said:

Yeah, they probably are. They're probably behind the gang's entry in the Great Tournament (even though we still don't know the reason behind it, we've known even "Aelita" or "Venam" fought, being impossible).

Considering the fact that they lured people into Lorna, theyre probs working with Cresent to an extent.

• Upvote 1

Are we finally going to settle the score with them next Version? Because my Hydreigon wants a word. And a meal.

It's interesting to note, that despite impersonating us and the Scooby Gang, Cosmia and Comet aren't really doing much evil with it, besides turning people to stone, stepping on Florin's foot and conning people into fake dates. Possible Allies in the future or if they are working with Crescent, some sort of bizarre support? Like it's been stated if any of our Scooby gang members don't participate, money will be lost, so it's awfully nice of them to help us out like that.  

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 12:33 AM, Tomek said:

I used only 2 pokemon against adam. Golisopod, the MVP, and sylvally which was backup. Just spam those first impressions and easy win even on intense

Shit I never thought of that.  Where can I get a Wimpod/Golisopod? Kinda wanna use it for my run anyway once Vivillon becomes obsolete lol.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Shit I never thought of that.  Where can I get a Wimpod/Golisopod? Kinda wanna use it for my run anyway once Vivillon becomes obsolete lol.

You can find wimpod in Kakori villafe safari zone, but you have to pufify the cave with pyukumuku in battle (entrance is in route 5, that route which leads to Valor mountain, you need rock climb). Basically, you go to route 5, find that corrupted cave and purify with pyukumuku. Then you exit the cave, return to village, enter safari zone and find cave entrance from safari zone.
Golisopod has been my ace ever since I got him. Really awesome addition to my team and brought me many wins... For Tyranitar I used chandeluer (because he changes to normal type and ghost is supereffective in inverse field). Mega aerodactyl gets one shot with 1st impression if I remember correctly

Edited by Tomek
I forgot to add some things
  • Upvote 1

I'm not able to access Zone Zero through Alamissa Urben even though I have the Zone Zero key. Can anyone help me as to how can I do the same?

On 7/15/2019 at 3:23 PM, Jan said:

Patch v12.1 is out! Going to monitor this patch for a few days before I go ahead and upload the PBS files. 

This will likely be the only patch this version as it handles most of the bigger issues. If anything else needs to be dealt with, Patch v12.2 will come out in a few days

as well.

-Jan.

Hi, did this patch end up being satisfactory enough for you to upload PBS? 

Thanks for your work - v12 is amazing!

9 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

I can’t believe Jan put Godot in the game.

?

On 7/18/2019 at 1:30 AM, Anti-loser said:

....inner focus 🤣

Actually why would you hate such a pretty while around designed Cat

Have you played pokemon black2 and white2? Literally the worst stalling combo I've had to experience thanks to the high class trainers besides I'm more of a dog person. Improving it's attacks in the blessed field and making it Marianette's lead is just adding fuel to the fire

That aside, anyone know how to evolve an eevee into a glaceon?

Can everyone use Zmoves now?? , i have a bugniumZ but idk how to use it.