Jan

Rejuvenation V12 | Death of One, Birth of Another

so

anyone got any theories on what v13's gonna be about?

Patch v12.1 is out! Going to monitor this patch for a few days before I go ahead and upload the PBS files. 

This will likely be the only patch this version as it handles most of the bigger issues. If anything else needs to be dealt with, Patch v12.2 will come out in a few days

as well.

-Jan.

• Thanks 3

On 7/6/2019 at 12:23 AM, Jan said:

-Elite 4 battles no longer back to back.
-Dufaux health brought down from 1000 to 500

What is this? Easy mode? On my intense difficulty game mode?!

"Chapter 4 now plays properly"- Chapter 4 was glitched? I didn't notice a thing when I played it.

On 7/15/2019 at 3:23 PM, Jan said:

Patch v12.1 is out! Going to monitor this patch for a few days before I go ahead and upload the PBS files. 

This will likely be the only patch this version as it handles most of the bigger issues. If anything else needs to be dealt with, Patch v12.2 will come out in a few days

as well.

-Jan.

I've done it 3 times now and nowhere does it say patch 1 installed.  I don't understand.  I know what to look for 'cause of the patches for the previous version.

The MEGA download still references the first version, or is it just me? 

17 minutes ago, Lorans said:

The MEGA download still references the first version, or is it just me? 

33 minutes ago, Launce said:

I've done it 3 times now and nowhere does it say patch 1 installed.  I don't understand.  I know what to look for 'cause of the patches for the previous version.

It seems like it didn't update correctly. Sorry about that guys. Should work now. 

Edit: Ah, I see the problem. The graphic didnt update in the patch file. But it's still patch 1 so it should work fine. Will have the separate patch files up in a moment.

• Like 3

I had been hearing great things about Rejuvenation for a while, so I thought I'd try it.

Less than an hour in, and I'm already in love. 

Great work, Jan and the devs!

• Like 2

"Dufaux health brought down from 1000 to 500. :c"

No wonder my attacks seems to do nothing vs her. (Thank you Scolipede with Toxic. You saved my Intense Bug Life from getting wiped.)

honestly didn't even get the coin case so pog

Already finished and again I'm sad that I will have to wait for the next update (but it is always worth the wait).

Posted (edited)

I'm not gaining any EVs from the EV training rooms now. Is this happening to anyone else?

Edit: The special attack Meltan are giving me attack EVs.

Edited by King Casp

Hey Jan,

Is my team really good enough to beat the last guy in Grand Dream City's Tournament, in the reverse battle, Ive been trying to beat him for 8 MONTHS NOW  and still cant beat him and im about to quit... May you please give me some neccessary items in order to beat him. ill show you my team. 

Game.rxdataimage.png.036b8a0f5ed3eb21543068ad67a0f352.png PLEASE HELP ME! 

35 minutes ago, day said:

Hey Jan,

Is my team really good enough to beat the last guy in Grand Dream City's Tournament, in the reverse battle, Ive been trying to beat him for 8 MONTHS NOW  and still cant beat him and im about to quit... May you please give me some neccessary items in order to beat him. ill show you my team. 

•  

What difficulty are you playing on?

35 minutes ago, day said:

Hey Jan,

•  

How are you losing? Vikavolt, Muk and Exploud shoulf be able to do super-effective damage, the only problem i could see is their low speed

11 minutes ago, RedWolf705 said:

How are you losing? Vikavolt, Muk and Exploud shoulf be able to do super-effective damage, the only problem i could see is their low speed

TBH EXPLOUD IS ACTUALLY BEING REPLACED BY A LVL 80 SYLVEON WITH PIXILATE, BUT IDK I JUAT KEEP LOSING EVERY SINGLE TIME..... BEING CAPPED AT LVL 80 DOESNT HELP NEITHER...

12 minutes ago, Launce said:

What difficulty are you playing on?

I THINK ITS ON EASY...

1 minute ago, day said:

TBH EXPLOUD IS ACTUALLY BEING REPLACED BY A LVL 80 SYLVEON WITH PIXILATE, BUT IDK I JUAT KEEP LOSING EVERY SINGLE TIME..... BEING CAPPED AT LVL 80 DOESNT HELP NEITHER...

you just need faster normal or bug types, or Aerodactyl would body your team

1 minute ago, RedWolf705 said:

you just need faster normal or bug types, or Aerodactyl would body your team

ANY IDEA I CAN CATCH A HIGH LEVELED ONE OF THE TYPES IN THE GAME.. ILL REPLACE THE LYCANROC

3 minutes ago, day said:

ANY IDEA I CAN CATCH A HIGH LEVELED ONE OF THE TYPES IN THE GAME.. ILL REPLACE THE LYCANROC

I'd suggest Ninjask or Lopunny. you can trade a male Cherubi for a Buneary at East Gearen City, and you can get Nincada at Goldenwood Park. Another option is Shedinja

On 7/11/2019 at 4:37 PM, Tj simmons said:

Your completely wrong it would be so much better for Melia to fall for the Mc if Jan every plans to do so, Melia And the Mc have been through to much for her to end up with Ren, The Mc and Melia have more in common

Bruh Melia and Venam are into each other tf

You mean Goldenleaf Park? Im gonna have to grind up so much :,(

2 minutes ago, day said:

You mean Goldenleaf Park? Im gonna have to grind up so much :,(

yup.... i don't know if it's available yet, but you can also get Snorlax at Honec Woods. you can get the Pokeflute at Oblitus Town for 40,000 Pokedollars

3 minutes ago, RedWolf705 said:

yup.... i don't know if it's available yet, but you can also get Snorlax at Honec Woods. you can get the Pokeflute at Oblitus Town for 40,000 Pokedollars

ok ill try to get one too