Jan

Rejuvenation V12 | Death of One, Birth of Another

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Fredzard said:

You've completely right...it's strange that we get relationship points and we'll obtain nothing.

Plus,I noticed that MC starts to speak without choices(in v12 when the MC remain locked in a room with a Bladestar Grunt,or that "phenomenon" when he is close to the mysterious villa and he has visions)

Relationship points will be necessary for the upcoming events (maybe legendary events). But what jan said, friendship between MC and Melia which is necessary  for the events to occur. Just like Harry potter and Hermione if you know what i mean.

Edited by Akin

5 hours ago, Akin said:

One request jan. Don't let Melia fall for the MC, it would be rather nice if she goes with Ren. Ren really tried a lot, but melia seems to be more inclined to the MC. It would be injustice to Ren. Or please give us the option to change the fate of this event🤗

Wait I thought the only (presumably) romantic relationship for Melia was Venam?

And Y'all If you're going for anything lower than romancing Angie you're all too weak.

Just thinking about the possible course of events. I was probably trying to relate it to the storyline of keta and taelia.

I have completed v12 so can I play my v11 game, both have same save files 

1 hour ago, Kartikey said:

what do you mean?

2 hours ago, Kartikey said:

What?

2 hours ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:

is it possible to get into the vacation home in zone zero?

I haven’t found a way but i guess its not possible at the moment but i feel like a lot will be uncovered when it happens

I (Mega Audino) have recentely saved the Hippowdown from it's rift curse and returned it to normal, but after the battle it just stays there to interact with. Are we supossed to catch it or something?

12 minutes ago, AzureC said:

I have recentely saved the Hippowdown from it's rift curse, but after the battle it just stays there. Are we supossed to catch it or something?

I think it's bugged...

In my run,I have the Weird Diary(Apartment closed in Kugearen),so I saved Hippowdown:after defeating the two Rifts,they fused into a normal Hippowdown,so he let us go to the pyramid.

Posted (edited)
[/spoiler] I think the hippowdon is the mayor's in hiyoshi city, it makes sense

I am trying to maker spoiler tag but it seems to not be working

Edited by Chamberofsecrets12

A bit late to the party but this is personally my favorite version thus far, loved every second of it. Great job Jan and Co.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:

I am trying to maker spoiler tag but it seems to not be working

there is a spoiler icon in the text editor when you reply and edit posts it looks like a eye just cut and paste what you wanted said into the spoiler box that comes up when clicking the eye icon

Spoiler

@ Zorrialyn crypts, How do I get this item?

And some others, there's a crest lying in a place I haven't been able to get to as well...

BNNDnMW.png

9 minutes ago, RedAlert said:
  Hide contents

@ Zorrialyn crypts, How do I get this item?

And some others, there's a crest lying in a place I haven't been able to get to as well...

BNNDnMW.png

Spoiler

theres a hall where you can click on a middle bookcase, it lead you to that area

• Thanks 1

after completing the V12, I can affirm one thing 100% : Pokemon Rejuvenation its a MASTERPIECE and we must protect it!!! O^O :3 (I am already anxious for the V13 :3 )

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Fants said:

after completing the V12, I can affirm one thing 100% : Pokemon Rejuvenation its a MASTERPIECE and we must protect it!!! O^O :3 (I am already anxious for the V13 :3 )

It's come a really long way since the past versions like version 5. It's almost an entirely different game every 1 or 2 chapters/versions not to mention a lot is becoming clearer in the story.

Spoiler

Am I the only one who would've never guessed that the red haired mysterious figure was working with Team Xen, specifically Madame X. I have the feeling that the mysterious figures have always been working with Madame X and that the rest of Team Xen is unaware that they're working with them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dave9 said:

It's come a really long way since the past versions like version 5. It's almost an entirely different game every 1 or 2 chapters/versions not to mention a lot is becoming clearer in the story.

Hide contents

Am I the only one who would've never guessed that the red haired mysterious figure was working with Team Xen, specifically Madame X. I have the feeling that the mysterious figures have always been working with Madame X and that the rest of Team Xen is unaware that they're working with them.

Spoiler

Considering the fact that Madelis made Keta part of Team Xen even though Red haired girl was opposed to it, probably.