Which group would you choose.

Rebellious, Team Bladestar, or Team Xen?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Rebellious, Team Bladestar, or Team Xen?

• Rebellious
    • Team Bladestar
    • Team Xen

In V11, in a conversation with Alexandra trying to make the ground type gym leader work with Ren and the protagonist, depending on how you when with things during chapter 10 if you choose to rat out Flora or not to either Florin or Erin.  Alexandra says that everyone is on the same goal but in different factions, Ren being in Team Xen, Ryland being in Team Bladestar, and the Protagonist being rebellious (if you didn't go with Flora and ratted her out).  So, I was thinking which group would people choose? Are they all for Team Xen, for Team Bladestar, or they are the rebellious type.

Well there is pretty much no reason whatsoever to join Team Xen and Bladestar is... yeah. Obviously the best path would be- OUR GLORIOUS BLADESTAR BENEFACTORS. ALL HAIL FLORA AND HER FERROTHORN

I could go any of the 3. I could be a hero of the region, and rebel. I could be a high rank in Bladestar, and actually stand a chance against the main hero. I could be in Team Xen, and I could be a high rank but still be paid no attention from Madame X.

If I were a Grand Dream City resident, I likely would've been loosely Bladestar-aligned until the the events of the tournament; I'd've almost certainly wound up as a Reject. Their terroristic tendencies were very much on the downlow, and a safe haven's a nice thing to have, ya know? But I'm not a resident, and we now live in a world where Bladestar has shown their true colors (er, shades)- definitely going Rebellion here.

Bladestar until version 12 since they were the ones fighting against team Xen so it was an enemy of my enemy type of thing. Also Flora didn't do anything to me personally and she seemed chill enough even though I knew her secret. It definitely looked like we might be able to cooperate towards our mutual goal but during version 12 she's all: "Fuck you. I should have killed you back in the forest" even though I've been nothing but nice to her and she's also acting completely unhinged and uncooperative. I might still agree with her overall goals but she seems to have completely lost her mind and I'm not talking about blowing up whatever building that gathering was in.

Also, where even was she for her to get arrested that easily 2 seconds after Ren broadcasts the announcement? I mean FFS she should have seen them coming via cameras and went to some escape route. Maybe if she gave me the chance to cooperate with them we could have done something against team Xen together and she can have GDC too for all I care. It's already being run by a Xen puppet and they're probably injecting people with poison so she'd probably be an improvement.

But since she wants to act like I'm worthless and like she's so much stronger than me even though Nim with trick room was more of a challenge than Bladestar's entire fucking team, I'll just go rogue and defeat team Xen on my own.

As for team Xen, maybe they should try actually talking to us and see if there's some possible compromise since if they're just gonna attack us indiscriminately, the only option we have is to fight back.

Also if they're not gonna tell us what their goals are, all we can do is assume the worst. So yea rogue. But if a Xen member wants to team up temporarily for some common goal, I'm all for it.