Anyone with 11th Floor Dept. Store Access Willing to Trade me a King's Rock?

Hydreigonawesome

I'm in the middle of my first (well, functionally first) playthrough, and just ran into a wild Poliwag.  I realized I could get a pretty good grass/water type if I could evolve it into a Politoed, but apparently the King's Rock isn't available until SUPER late game.  Well, I don't want to wait, because it *used* to be available mid-game ish.  So can someone trade one to me?  I'm not sure what I could give in return.  I'm playing the game fairly organically, so I haven't really bred anything yet or done much else outside of the normal game.

42 minutes ago, Hydreigonawesome said:

I'm in the middle of my first (well, functionally first) playthrough, and just ran into a wild Poliwag.  I realized I could get a pretty good grass/water type if I could evolve it into a Politoed, but apparently the King's Rock isn't available until SUPER late game.  Well, I don't want to wait, because it *used* to be available mid-game ish.  So can someone trade one to me?  I'm not sure what I could give in return.  I'm playing the game fairly organically, so I haven't really bred anything yet or done much else outside of the normal game.

There are a couple mid game ish, you can steal them off wild pokemon and right after city is restored you can get one but if you want I can give you one

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

There are a couple mid game ish, you can steal them off wild pokemon and right after city is restored you can get one but if you want I can give you one

That would be great!  My tag in the game (just set it up) is AtheistPaladin.  Let me know if there are any issues.