Trying to reload old save files (New game version downloaded)

Silverfox

Hi!

I uploaded all the data that I had (files etc) from an old pc to my one drive the reloaded those onto my current laptop, then downloaded the newest version of the game....the issue is the game will only show up New Game and wont load up the save files that I had from a long time ago.....is there a way to go about loading those files? they show as: rxdata file

Any help would be appreciated as over 18hours were spent in game from those files

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Silverfox said:

Hi!

I uploaded all the data that I had (files etc) from an old pc to my one drive the reloaded those onto my current laptop, then downloaded the newest version of the game....the issue is the game will only show up New Game and wont load up the save files that I had from a long time ago.....is there a way to go about loading those files? they show as: rxdata file

Any help would be appreciated as over 18hours were spent in game from those files

Did you put them in the correct folder? I think they have to be on the "Pokémon Reborn" folder in "Saved Games" and their name shouldbe"Game.rxdata" for yñthem to be read and loaded. 

8 minutes ago, kithas said:

Did you put them in the correct folder? I think they have to be on the "Pokémon Reborn" folder in "Saved Games" and their name shouldbe"Game.rxdata" for yñthem to be read and loaded. 

THanks for the reply....but I cant find any saved game folder, they are in the pokemon reborn folder, but theres no folder for saved games that I can see

Just now, Silverfox said:

THanks for the reply....but I cant find any saved game folder, they are in the pokemon reborn folder, but theres no folder for saved games that I can see

I meant the usual route when you search "Game.rxdata"in your system. 

Ive tried renaming/moving the files to various folders but no luck

*****EDIT********
Got it working, found the actual saved games folder, couldnt see it in the folders but was in the Users folder on my main drive.

Thanks for the help!!