Blake and Fern are impossible for me

Morgan

So I've made it out of the sewers and have encountered team meteor and saved before the Blake and Fern battle, however im finding it impossible to beat them so i was wondering if i can get some help.

My team consists of:

Zebstrika-Attack 190, Defense 121, Sp attack 135, Sp defense 134, Speed 211           Moves-Charge beam, Wild charge, Thrash, Ion deluge                Ability-Sap sipper

Golurk-Attack 201, Defense 145, Sp attack 125, Sp defense 128, Speed 119               Moves- Focus punch, Heavy slam, Earthquake, Hammer arm       Ability-No guard

Noivern- Attack 162, Defense 154, Sp attack 150, Sp defense 153, Speed 235            Moves-Boomburst, Dragon pulse, Air slash, Hurricane                Ability-Telepathy

Toxicroak-Attack 191, Defense 122, Sp attack 180, Sp defense 106, Speed 161           Moves-Poison jab, sludge bomb, Sucker punch, Drain punch      Ability-Anticipation

Simipour-Attack 196, Defense 125, Sp attack 190, Sp defense 110, Speed 173            Moves-Dive, Cut, Surf, Waterfall                                               Ability-Torrent

Absol-Attack 190, Defense 105, Sp attack 136, Sp defense 116, Speed 128                 Moves-Sucker punch, Flamethrower, Future sight, Perish song    Ability-Pressure

Yeah ik my team kinda sucks especially the simipour however simipour out speeds opponents most of the time. I would really appreciate it if someone could follow this up with a solution to why i keep losing as this is the most difficult battle and i have been stuck on it for days now. Also there is no way for me to leave the house as i last healed here so i cant buy any potions what so ever. Again i would really be happy if someone could help me out. 🙂

k so here is what comes to my mind 

Zebstrika: Teach it thunder wave and flame charge by the move relearner and bounce by move tutor. only keep wild charge and replace the 3 other moves

Golurk: Teach shadow punch and dynamic punch replacing focus punch and hammer arm. bring it in after speed support has been provided

Noivern: Flamethrower instead of boomburst. give it wide lens for hurricane

Toxicroak: Ability capsule to dry skin. teach sludge wave instead of bomb in case you need to finish both sides at once

Simipour: Teach scald by relearner and icy wind by tutor. replace cut and dive or waterfall depending on what you want more (flinches or avoiding damage for a turn)

Absol: Teach Swords Dance and Night Slash by relearner. replace flamethrower and future sight. also bring it in after speed support has been provided. focus sash is an option.

Hopefully you have enough resources if you find my recommendations useful. I think your team is fine for dealing with those 2, just needs the right moves

Thanks im going to try it now however im not too sure if i have enough heart scales and I have read up that you need to finish the game in order to be able to do the thief tactic on a luvdisc because of its location also my pokemon keep getting to lvl 76 and they cant be but i want them to be the max level they can be to be the strongest they can 😞

Also my simipour isnt fast enough and because I have not been able to teach some of my pokemon the right moves i cant beat them i always make it to their final pokemon whether it be mamoswine or sandslash(alolan) and decidueye. God this battle is difficult hahaha

Edit 4hours later- guys thanks for all your help i managed tobeat them on my 29th try but hey thanks a lot

Edited by Morgan
Stupid