Hardest Gym leader in Rejuvenation

Harryp

15 hours ago, Tomek said:

Nice strategy for souta 😄 my strategy was that his fields was also very good for my team, I only had to get rid of hawlucha and it was easy from there

Flying is kinda one of the types I lack right now. My current general-purpose team is Delphox, SpAtk Lucario, Haxorus, Krookodile, Lapras (recent addition, needed a water-type to replace Exploud who could put Surf to good use and didn't have redundant typing on my team), and Lycanroc (kind of a flex spot more than anything, I've only recently replaced the Breloom & Magnezone I had on my team for a long time). As you can see, not a lot of room considering I like them versatile, and I don't wanna box my starter Delphox unless it's unavoidable.

8 hours ago, Charon said:

Flying is kinda one of the types I lack right now. My current general-purpose team is Delphox, SpAtk Lucario, Haxorus, Krookodile, Lapras (recent addition, needed a water-type to replace Exploud who could put Surf to good use and didn't have redundant typing on my team), and Lycanroc (kind of a flex spot more than anything, I've only recently replaced the Breloom & Magnezone I had on my team for a long time). As you can see, not a lot of room considering I like them versatile, and I don't wanna box my starter Delphox unless it's unavoidable.

I used tyrantrum as my lead, he could tank hawlucha and one head smash took it out. after that I used sky attack crobat with seed and just swiped through his entire team... I also had jolteon and dusk lycanroc in reserves

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

I used tyrantrum as my lead, he could tank hawlucha and one head smash took it out. after that I used sky attack crobat with seed and just swiped through his entire team... I also had jolteon and dusk lycanroc in reserves

Ah, taking advantage of the field instead of changing it. I really need to use the seeds (and really the Rejuvenation/Reborn unique & one-use) items more, I generally just pick a type-boosting item, plonk it on the Pokemon, and kinda forget about it.

I started a dark-mono intense run and i just beat marianette. I did give in to change the difficulty to normal for fighting keta and ghost keta, then changing it back to intense once i beat them. Once i got to marianette, still in intense mode, i was very close to going back to normal mode. Then i discovered a way to beat her.

My secret to beat marianette in intense mode?

Echoed voice B)

in my very first playthru which was back in v9 i would probably have to say angie due to not knowing what to expect at that point.............. nowadays i would probably give it to souta cuz even with my fully EV/IV trained mons i have he still gives me problems

All my Pokemon after the Angie gym are maxed EV's and best offensive natures.

This is my list of the easiest and toughest leaders in the game-

Easiest:

1.Amber-My swampert completely destroyed her.

2.Adam/Valerie-seed Noivern with boomburst demolished him./She was probably the most generic gym battle in the game imo, decidueye destroyed her.

3.Erick-Blizzard+Earthquake and he couldn't touch my dugtrio .

4.Ryland-It required an extremely specific strategy (roserade illusioned zoroark, max attack hard rock lycanroc, curse seed swampert) but he's easy( atleast i think so).

5.Souta-I got lucky with a hurricane confusion on his skarmory but then my max spatk seed noivern with hurricane and max spatk alolan raichu finished him. Honestly he wouldn't have been on this list but then considering the nightmare stories I had heard about this battle ,it wasn't so bad.

Toughest:

1:Angie: That bloody terrain and cold truth were ughhhh... don't get me started, like Crawli the rock slide flinches saved me.

2:Crawli: I got extremely lucky with rock slide flinches or i would've never beaten him.

3.Marianette: Child of Light?? more like Child of Agony and PAINN and every abuse i can hurl at my display.

4.Narcissa/Puppet Master thingys(Psychic Gym) : Everytime I thought I had her well.. I didn't./ They had such good synergy, so good they made it on the list.

5.Venam: She was such a reality check compared to all the trainer battles at the start of the game. Truly set the tone for the torture at the top of the list.