Zumi

[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Rejuvenation Fanworks Thread

I should of drawn Ren when V11 came out, oh well. He instantly became my favorite character in v11 and v12 ESPECIALLY SINCE HES LIKE A FREAKIN ANDROID WITH WINGS.

renscarf.thumb.png.f748baf832c5892dd4919be50b4bb128.png

After playing V12, Venam's hair was beautiful while down owo

venam.thumb.png.25649414383e26caefff76b2e21a18fe.png

• Like 6

Ooh, those are lookin' real good, Point! Though I'd imagine that finding the colors for Rift: Bella would've take some work- the ones in her ponytail aren't exactly all that common... 😅

1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Ooh, those are lookin' real good, Point! Though I'd imagine that finding the colors for Rift: Bella would've take some work- the ones in her ponytail aren't exactly all that common... 😅

thanks! im pretty sure i used the colors cranapple, raspberry, and magenta for those!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LaHuxUvCDj-m_MuWdpd8CYqv5dwFPutrHHGzhd4xfuA/edit?usp=sharing

i did a thing. for my next run of Pokemon rejuvenation i decided to tackle my biggest challenge yet: Novelising the damn thing. yes, it's a waste of time. yes, i suck at writing. am i going to do it anyway? yes.

do not expect quality, do not expect regular updates, do not expect 100% accuracy. i'm in for this ride as much as you are. but, so far, i've gotten the intro bit down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Generic Gamer

Aevis hopped on the Yacht and Audibly yelled “OOH! FREE TRIP!”

They left everything behind in favor of a tropical getaway and paradise. As the Ship left Oceana Pier, Aevis looked back longingly and with regret….

No i don’t. Screw you, GM. you don’t decide what my character does!”

…..Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Wait, what?

ROCKS FALL, EVERYONE DIES!

The Angry Game Master slammed his books shut and left, leaving his four players wondering just what the hell did they do to get him to ragequit on the first session….

-Fin

Nice work dude I fucking died laughing at this.  I love how they added that option right at the beginning of the game.