Eevee?

ZheLian

Hello there!

I'm re-starting Pokemon Reborn and currently looking to have an Eevee as a starter(leaning a little bit toward Shiny because I soft-reseted for this shiny Froakie) *cough*

anyway, Username is JellyfishLotus

If you have a spare Eevee, hope you can a trainer out! Ciao~

Froakie.PNG

2 hours ago, ZheLian said:

Hello there!

I'm re-starting Pokemon Reborn and currently looking to have an Eevee as a starter(leaning a little bit toward Shiny because I soft-reseted for this shiny Froakie) *cough*

Froakie.PNG

Will you be on in like 3h?

2 hours ago, ZheLian said:

Hello there!

Froakie.PNG

If you ever need a shiny froakie with perfect ivs you could trade your shiny  froakie for  mine 🙂

https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46625-your-friendly-neighborhood-dealer-da-breeder/

You can check out its movepool at this link 🙂

11 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Will you be on in like 3h?

My timezone's GMT+8 by the way. 

11 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

If you ever need a shiny froakie with perfect ivs you could trade your shiny  froakie for  mine 🙂

https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46625-your-friendly-neighborhood-dealer-da-breeder/

You can check out its movepool at this link 🙂

Holy bloop that's a lot of mons, unfortunately I don't know much about IVs and Ev's. I rushed Pokemon Reborn first run to get a look-see on what the bosses were. 
But thanks! I'll keep that in mind, but currently I just want an Eevee ^^"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZheLian said:

My timezone's GMT+8 by the way. 

Holy bloop that's a lot of mons, unfortunately I don't know much about IVs and Ev's. I rushed Pokemon Reborn first run to get a look-see on what the bosses were. 
But thanks! I'll keep that in mind, but currently I just want an Eevee ^^"

cool 🙂 The stats on the right side of the '/' indicate the IV points of your pokemon, the higher they are to the maximum obtainable(31 points) the greater your stats are in that particular field 🙂

this is the shiny one I have:- 

image.png.5e265defe0199ec97383b82e34e25f29.png

On 7/1/2019 at 10:56 AM, Starry Knight said:

@ZheLian I will be on briefly when I get home, however Idk when that will be currently but I have a shiny Eevee for you when are you on roughly?

Sorry for the late reply, life got the better of me. I am back though and if you still have the Eevee. I'm here all day. Just ping me if I'm still online ^^