The Canon Team

Of course there is no actual canon team because that would be dumb but what would you say is a team that best fits the story and game?

I would say sammurot as a starter for Aevia because they match and the free Mawile you get. Reborn has a few of these like the ditto in the Metoer hideout and charmder for Vero. Are there any other Pokémon that just kinda feel right on a team because of the plot?

• Upvote 1

I can only think of mawile or sylveon as mons that would fit as a "canon" team. Maybe a poison type due to how prominent they are early and how lifeless the region has become. A lucario might fit since it's Keta's signature mon. Like Reborn, Gardevoir is featured a lot as an actual character in-game so maybe that could be another. 

Salamence (Party Room gift from Jan)

Lucario (Where Love Lies gift from Jan)

Sylveon (Mother's)

Mawile (Mother's)

Arcanine (Bonding Pokemon)

Meowstic (Bonding Pokemon)

2 minutes ago, Myrrh said:

Salamence (Party Room gift from Jan)

Lucario (Where Love Lies gift from Jan)

Sylveon (Mother's)

Mawile (Mother's)

Arcanine (Bonding Pokemon)

Meowstic (Bonding Pokemon)

Shit you right and uh... Salamence? What? Never seen that before

8 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:

Shit you right and uh... Salamence? What? Never seen that before

Jan has a room called the Party Room where one can get a Shiny Bagon, Shiny Charm, 99 Ultra Balls, 99 Quick Balls, and 99 Dusk Balls, but you can only reach it in one of two ways.

1) Debug warp yourself to the Party Room.

2) Speak to him in the Gearen Laboratory in what looks to be off the map.

Edited by Myrrh

1 minute ago, Myrrh said:

Jan has a room called the Party Room where one can get a Shiny Bagon, Shiny Charm, 99 Ultra Balls, 99 Quick Balls, and 99 Dusk Balls, but you can only reach it in one of two ways.

1) Debug warp yourself to the party room.

How does one do the second option?

2 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:

How does one do the second option?

The sure way to do it is to move him using RPG Maker.  If you want to try another way, then you could try and abuse the glitch that occurs when one wipes out, which would permit the player to be able to go up and speak with him.

29 minutes ago, Myrrh said:

This was actually a gift for the people that donated to help Jan replace his broken CPU back around the v10 release. It’s not meant to be accessible otherwise.

Just now, Enigma Shot U said:

This was actually a gift for the people that donated to help Jan replace his broken CPU back around the v10 release. It’s not meant to be accessible otherwise.

Yeah, that makes sense, especially given the note attached.

18 hours ago, Myrrh said:

Yeah, that makes sense, especially given the note attached.

I have acquired an idea for a replacement for Salamence on the canon list. Instead of Salamence how about that one Oshawott that follows you around when you’re first choosing a Pokémon? Seems like a good option.

On 6/30/2019 at 12:37 PM, Myrrh said:

how do i Debug-warp? i just got Debug mode, and want to get Bagon before V12

On 7/3/2019 at 1:54 PM, RedWolf705 said:

i dont think so we can. i tried too and i think they might have completely removed the room in v11 therefore no option i  the debug mode. or maybe it is by some other name and someone can tell us but i cheked the gearan lab and couldn't find it.

On 7/3/2019 at 3:24 AM, RedWolf705 said:

7 hours ago, reaper. said:

i dont think so we can. i tried too and i think they might have completely removed the room in v11 therefore no option i  the debug mode. or maybe it is by some other name and someone can tell us but i cheked the gearan lab and couldn't find it.

1) Install Debug.  You can use the Scripts.rxdata file I have available in my Relationship Guide if you want an easy and fast way to gain access to it.  (You two seem to have it already, but I'm using this step as a formality.)

2) Load up the game, open your menu, and then scroll down to the bottom to be able to click "Debug".

3) Scroll down to the forth option called "Warp to Map".

4) Scroll all the way up to "023 Party Room", which is the twelfth option from the top.

5) Speak to the box and read the message.

On 6/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, ZappoNinja said:

I have acquired an idea for a replacement for Salamence on the canon list. Instead of Salamence how about that one Oshawott that follows you around when you’re first choosing a Pokémon? Seems like a good option.

Either that, the Type Null (Silvally) you get, or the Zorua (Zoroark) rewarded to you for completing the one puzzle in the ruins.

Edited by Myrrh

4 hours ago, Myrrh said:

1) Install Debug.  You can use the Scripts.rxdata file I have available in my Relationship Guide if you want an easy and fast way to gain access to it.  (You two seem to have it already, but I'm using this step as a formality.)

2) Load up the game, open your menu, and then scroll down to the bottom to be able to click "Debug".

3) Scroll down to the forth option called "Warp to Map".

4) Scroll all the way up to "023 Party Room", which is the twelfth option from the top.

5) Speak to the box and read the message.

Either that, the Type Null (Silvally) you get, or the Zorua (Zoroark) rewarded to you for completing the one puzzle in the ruins.

Yeah but like considering the Oshawott would be your starter/the very first Pokemon you'd get I'd say it fits the best. Not to say the MC can't have multiple Pokemon of course. I mean like Ren has 8 himself. Not on him, just in rotation.

4 hours ago, SunSlash said:

yo where do you get the type null?

There's a sidequest that you can do if you go south of route 3 right outside of Goldenleaf Town. You use surf to get there. The place is called River's End.