Pokemon Masters

Maqqy

8 hours ago, Maqqy said:

hsbdkskajsjsjjsjs

I can't deny that this one fact alone has me a bit more hyped for this game than the other.  Lyra was the first trainer sprite I liked aesthetically, so I got a bit attached and was very sad she got replaced in HGSS.  Everything else looks good too, even if it probably??? doesn't have a cute non-electric sheep in it's roster.

Also, does that look like Hunter J (from the Sinnoh anime) at 4 minutes in?

• Upvote 1

792AC6D1-417E-4189-BD44-82E11C1FEA35.thumb.jpeg.725a216c3b6b4decde46d1164dec5e2d.jpeg

My prayers to Bidoof Heaven,  GAMEFREAK 

ALL I WANT is Yancy to come back, bruh I remember those Black 2 and White 2 event calls

I can only hope but DEFINITELY A POSSIBILITY, I HAVE HYPE INSIDE OF ME

Edited by Anti-loser
I want people to remember this best girl. MB not doing it previously.
  • Upvote 3

One thing I wish for is that I hope we have trainer customization with this one too! I’m a bit sad myself a little bit because Dawn seems to be missing in the game, but I have hopes. Also for Marley, whom I dearly miss.

It looks neat but I'm not sure how it'll fare. 

People already dislike having to pay for pokebank(6 usd/7cad a year, seriously? Complain about the inevitable DLC you have to pay for with SwSh on the switch or nintendo's online services, but not about pokebank), and then there's those who complain about the amount of MTX in Pokemon Go despite the fact that they're absolute addicts. 

It could be really good, and it could also be a total cash grab.

The presence of all 3 of the Aether family almost certainly means that the "ultra" timeline is cannon.  How disappointing.  The "ultra" timeline ruined all three of their character arcs.  Especially Lillie's.

As for the game itself... eh?  If it's free I'll certainly play it sooner than Sword and Shield.

• 1 month later...

I am playing the game through APK and VPN.

Pros:

Characters are very expressive.

Some voices (such as Mina, Pryce, and Brock) are extremely on point.

Battles are fun.

Plot is intriguing.

Music is amazing.

Rates are fair.

Cons: 

Battles can be slow.

Grinding is somewhat necessary.

Some voices (such as Erika) are extremely off.

Load times can be unpredictable.

Gem rate can be kind of slow.

Overall, very fun. Beat the current main story a few days ago, and now am trying to max out Will, Rosa, and Roxanne because they wreck everything with buffs then Stored Power. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 5:36 PM, doombotmecha said:

As someone who's already playing Fire Emblem Heroes and Pokemon Go, I'm going to have to pass. I'm don't have the time or battery to play a third gacha game.

You should rethink because it’s a lot of fun actually 😁 The story and the dialogue is what keeps me going. Rosa might be the best girl.

• Upvote 1

I'm kind of hoping that Brycen will eventually get a Sygna Suit with Brycen-Man as his partner. Okay, the partner would probably wind up actually being his beartic, but it'd be nice to pay a bit more homage to one of the few entities in Pokemon history to have both Trainer and Battle animations than just some dialogue.

On a more serious note, can we just take a moment to pay respects for Lucian? The man has had two different aces, and both of them have been claimed by someone else before he even got the chance to think about visiting Pasio... 😿

@Maqqy god will have to pry this shattered brick from my cold dead hands. I mean literally, the cracks in the bottom of the screen of this sucker are so bad doing curveballs in GO gets painful after a while. I have bought one (1) new phone in my life and I'm gonna make it last lol. Besides, Bluestacks is cheaper.

On 8/31/2019 at 10:23 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

On a more serious note, can we just take a moment to pay respects for Lucian? The man has had two different aces, and both of them have been claimed by someone else before he even got the chance to think about visiting Pasio... 😿

His only Pokémon left are Mr. Mime, Girafarig, and Espeon, assuming that Wally uses Gallade and Sabrina uses Alakazam.

Edited by Cadmium48

Haven't even downloaded it yet, but the pokemon subreddit hasn't disappointed me. I knew when masters was released that there would be memes, and I'm very pleased right now. 

The app itself has so many trolly moments too apparently(Rosa saying hit or miss).

To think, we finally have a "broken" Grass Type tank*, and it isn't even in a mainline game. Oh, what an embarrassment for the core balancing team! Though I think we have a pretty good guess as to who Sugimori's favorite protag design is at this point... 😅

Though now I'm curious as to who they'll give the turtwig line two, since Barry's already got piplup, Flint's got infernape, and neither of the PCs have shown up yet. I personally don't think it fits too well with Dawn, but then we have the question of what she'd get if Lucas is the one with turtwig. Pachirisu, maybe? Darkrai?

*I'm not actually too familiar with Mega Venusaur's performance, but I've heard only good things about it, mechanically-speaking, so...