Help with Dimensional Rift Garbordor

Is there a way to level in west gearen city before beating dimensional rift garbodor? I've looked every where but i cant leave or encounter pokemon here and my team cant beat the garbodor. if not can i get some tips on how to beat it my team is: Arcanine lv54, Mawhile lv53, Heracross lv56, Lycanroc lv57, Feraligator lv56, Meowtic lv55

Edited by PsychoGames6987

Unless you count the few trainers in the sewers, I don't think so.  There is a strategy you can try with some low-level Pokemon.  The first thing you need is something with Heat Wave, Blast Burn, Eruption, or Lava Plume.  If you have something in your box that can put Garbodor to sleep or paralyze it (to buy a turn), the Fire user can be of any level.  This will ignite the cave and deal damage to both Pokemon equal to half their maximum health.  It also turns the field into a Cave, so the Garbodor won't heal at the end of each turn.  If you can use it, another one of those moves will turn it into a Volcanic Field, which will deal damage at the end of each turn.  Keep in mind that Garbodor can turn the field back into Corrupted Cave (from either Cave or Volcanic) with Sludge Wave, but you should be able to get it at that point with a bit of luck.

An alternative strategy if you can keep it in the Cave long enough is collapsing the cave.  Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude collapse the cave after two uses, fainting all active Pokemon.

Worst case scenario, you may just have to load a save from before you went to West Gearan.

I don't know if it will work for you(and frankly it is inefficient) but you could also try to reverse pp stall him and force him to use struggle(I used imposter ditto so lvl only afffect HPs) or maybe destiny bond him

Edited by nam23
orthograph

On 6/26/2019 at 10:32 PM, DanelerH said:

Unless you count the few trainers in the sewers, I don't think so.  There is a strategy you can try with some low-level Pokemon.  The first thing you need is something with Heat Wave, Blast Burn, Eruption, or Lava Plume.  If you have something in your box that can put Garbodor to sleep or paralyze it (to buy a turn), the Fire user can be of any level.  This will ignite the cave and deal damage to both Pokemon equal to half their maximum health.  It also turns the field into a Cave, so the Garbodor won't heal at the end of each turn.  If you can use it, another one of those moves will turn it into a Volcanic Field, which will deal damage at the end of each turn.  Keep in mind that Garbodor can turn the field back into Corrupted Cave (from either Cave or Volcanic) with Sludge Wave, but you should be able to get it at that point with a bit of luck.

An alternative strategy if you can keep it in the Cave long enough is collapsing the cave.  Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude collapse the cave after two uses, fainting all active Pokemon.

Worst case scenario, you may just have to load a save from before you went to West Gearan.

thx for the help i did it but then this happen...fml. i cant move

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by PsychoGames6987