Solaris' Garchomp Question

Rahvin001

4 hours ago, Rahvin001 said:

What is Solaris' Garchomp's move set when you fight it at Mount Pyrous I believe? And correct me if I am wrong but the level cap is 45 at this time right? This is for some play testing purposes. Thanks!

If you're trying to win against him then just Destiny Bond the shit out of him.

1 hour ago, The Shady Dealer said:

If you're trying to win against him then just Destiny Bond the shit out of him.

I believe this person is doing an electric monorun(or is asking for a person doing an electric monorun). 

13 hours ago, Vinnie said:

I believe this person is doing an electric monorun(or is asking for a person doing an electric monorun). 

Oh sorry! I didn't now. Where did he write that? 

Btw If you're doing an electric monotype you probably can't win against that Garchomp.

On 6/27/2019 at 9:23 AM, The Shady Dealer said:

Oh sorry! I didn't now. Where did he write that? 

Btw If you're doing an electric monotype you probably can't win against that Garchomp.

It's just a discussion that was on-going over on the reborn reddit. We also found a few ways that they could win against it, but nothing really pleasant, most of it was very rng heavy.

I didn’t see the replies my bad. Yeah I’m testing to see if it’s possible, even if not realistic in a playthrough, given the resources at hand. I believe you can paralyze it through static, damage it through spiky shield, and possibly beat it with intimidate Luxray, cotton guard and dragon pulse ampharos, and endeavor pacharisu  

pachi with focus sash, endeavour and quick attack should be enough. the problem is the unpredictable AI. if he heals and you go for quick attack you're dead. if he dosent and you go for endeavour again predicting a heal, you're dead.