Trainer MegaMew would like to battle! (Except it's just an introduction)

MegaMew

Helllllloooooooo!!!!! I'm a new member to the site, though I've been playing Reborn, and Rejuvenation for a while. The games are so good, and so is this site. A little bit about me: I like American Football, I also like making games in RPG Maker XP (I'm actualy making a game right now).

The first version for my fangame will be out soon, so I'll post another page in the Developing Games category soon, if you're interested.

Anyways, this site sounds like a lot of fun.

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 2

American Football, eh? Tell me, about where would the maximum degree of physical contact be in Pokemon terms: Tackle, Body Slam, Take Down, Double-Edge, or Giga Impact?

Joking aside, welcome to this peculiar realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:30 PM, MegaMew said:

Helllllloooooooo!!!!! I'm a new member to the site, though I've been playing Reborn, and Rejuvenation for a while. The games are so good, and so is this site. A little bit about me: I like American Football, I also like making games in RPG Maker XP (I'm actualy making a game right now).

The first version for my fangame will be out soon, so I'll post another page in the Developing Games category soon, if you're interested.

Anyways, this site sounds like a lot of fun.

And a hello to you too, MegaMew (Rhyme Intended).

A fangame, eh? If only I had the resources and the determination to make one (not that I'd know what I was doing if I did anyways 😅). Hope it goes well!