Into the Woods: Disney Mafia 2~ [Night 6]

Bok Choi

The Prince, escaping after that disaster of a party, suddenly finds himself in a magical, whimsical wood.

Magic, faeries, and talking animals roam about in peace, but that peace will soon be disturbed…

Hades’ minions are in hot pursuit, in an attempt to wipe out any witnesses to the Kingdom’s hostile takeover.

Between the two are the forest’s denizens, and they aren’t going to let their home be invaded without a fight...

Mafia? What is this? (Thank you Dive!)

Spoiler

Mafia is a social deduction game which requires analyzing, cooperation, and looking through lies. There are two main factions in a mafia game: the Uninformed Majority [Know here as the Forest Dwellers], who have to find others of their kind while hunting for the mafia, the Informed Minority [Known here as the Hostile Invaders], who have a private chat and plan there on how they should trick the town and whom they should kill.

At the beginning of the game, players receive a PM or a DM (in some cases) with their role and alignment.

There are two major phases in a Mafia game:

(1) The Day Phase – Typically lasting 48 hours , players use this opportunity to discuss about several things, which may include the outcome of the previous phases, behavior of players, and flow of the game; the ultimate goal in the day phase is for the Town players to find the Mafia slowly while Mafia players have to blend in carefully. Before the day ends, players must vote for a player whom they want to be eliminated on grounds of suspicion and the player receiving the most votes will be eliminated. 

(2) The Night Phase – Typically lasting 24 hours, the thread is considered “locked” at this point and players may not comment at all. Instead, players with night actions, special abilities related to their role, may use these to aid their faction. The Mafia also discusses in the private chat on whom to dispose of.

The game continues until one of the major factions attains their win condition

The Roles and the Factions:

Spoiler

12 Forest Dwellers: Your goal is to eliminate all Hostile Invaders and all ill-intentioned third parties.

Aurora
Tinker Bell
Peter Pan

The Cheshire Cat
Alice
Winnie the Pooh

Stitch
Jack Skellington
Robin Hood
Simba
Baloo
Merida

4 Hostile Invaders: Your goal is simple, destroy people until you equal or outnumber EVERYONE else in the game

Maleficent
Captain Hook
The Queen of Hearts
Ursula

2 Third Parties: You have... Other goals in mind. Good luck!

Prince Charming
Kuzco

Wait, but what are the descriptions??

Spoiler

It's a secret! When a player dies, their role name and alignment will be revealed, but not their description. Who knows? Maybe you'll learn some over the course of the game... 

Anything else I need to know?

Spoiler

You may be thinking "hmm do I need to have played the first one to play this one?" And the answer is NO YOU DON'T! Think of this as a whole new game with continuing flavor text~
However just like last time, there may be surprise events that can alter the course of the game... Watch out for those, and use them to your team's advantage!
Tie votes will result in all in the tie being eliminated
And one last thing~ I have to inform you about the possibility of a cult forming right under your nose...
If you've read this, tell me who your favorite character on the role list of Disney roles is~ 

The battle will begin as soon as our 18 players arrive... (+ jurors)
Jurors: Amine
1. Bean

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Nano

5. Lykos

6. Astra

7. Caimie

8. Amber

9. Candy

10. Walpurgis (Lia)

11. Yahy

12. CrimsonDragon21 (Kiet)

13. Jace Stormkirk

14. Alaris

15. Hypurr

16. Alistair

17. TomatoteKite

18. Bazaro

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Also wheres Kronk?

If you listen closely, in the distance, you'll hear Yzma yell "Wrong lever". I suppose it'll be easy to find him then.

Prince Charming makes his entrance after the epic escape from the palace.

He looks around to find himself in the forest of unknown land with many weird creatures surrounding him.

"I thought i escaped hell."

It was a long day for the poor Prince. His Party got crashed, he had to escape his pursuers and now he is in a forest with unknown creatures.
His mind went blank and passed out.

After he woke up, the only things he could spout were utter nonsense.
"A fly is still not very coherent."

Let the Games begin with the crazy Prince.

• Haha 3

• Global Mods

Nicki looked at the strange Prince who had just entered the Forest.

"Begone, thot." She yelled. Prince Charming was no more...

• Sad 1

Kronk noticed a commotion and pulled a lever, attempting to drop the love potion but instead he accidentally dropped them into a pit together 

he he pulled the wrong lever

Edited by Nano4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Kronk noticed a commotion and pulled a lever, attempting to drop the love potion but instead he accidentally dropped them into a pit together 

he he pulled the wrong lever

WRONG LEVER, KRONK!