Problem when changing my character's skin

Kakkazan

Hi o/

So I went back in the past and I gained access to the cloth box where you can change your character's skin. But when I interacted with the box I got a brand new character and I can't go back to the old one 😕 I started the game in ver 10 so that might be the reason but is there a way to get my old character back? 

Btw in ver 10 there was an npc that allowed you to change your character in gearan laboratory but she seems gone. Can I find her else where? 

Old character : 

a52cac4419d98ae5139938155bf2e35c.png

New character and her alternate skin :

xdqdqdqzd.PNG

dqdzqd.PNG

Edited by Kakkazan

I think there's a npc in Axis High (the place north of GDC that looks like a fair) that can change your sprite, but I think it's only to the old version of itself. It's worth a try, I guess!

• Upvote 1

If you can't resolve your problem in game, I suggest just swapping out the sprite names in the actual game files. I had a similar issue and that's what ended up working for me. Just go into the graphics folder, then the characters folder and find the player sprites the game is currently using for you. Find the ones you actually want and rename them to whatever the ones the game is currently using are called.

That should work fine but you'd need to find all the different sprites like walking, biking, fishing, surfing back/front battle sprite for consistency. Even if you miss some, the character would just change while fishing (for example) and then revert right back so it's not that big of a problem.