Question regarding Relationship values with Taka

Erucion

Hey guys, just wanted to ask a question regarding taka's relationship values , i apologize in advance if this is not the right place to ask such stuff.

So, i played through the game until i reached tourmaline desert, and partnered up with taka, i made sure to obtain all of his + relationship points , and when we got to the scrapyard (the place where you split with him) , after taka goes inside the train, if you speak to Europa she will ask if taka is your boyfriend or not, i specifically made this new save file by playing as a female protag for this reason, i thought that Europa won't ask that if you are playing as a male protag (and thus i don't know if she asks the same if you played as a male protag too), and i used the SWM modpack that lets me know each NPC's relationship values, and regardless of saying whether "yes" or "no" when Europa asked that question, i didn't get a +1 Relationship Value.

did i screwed up somewhere? That's all i wanted to ask

5 hours ago, The Shady Dealer said:

No it's OK. I don't think you can get a Relationship Point in this dialogue.

The E18 Relationship Points guide says you can-

But I'm not sure why it matters. Not going to spoil anything for those who haven't taken the Desert Route with Taka, but if you have taken it, then you know what I mean.

I'm not sure regarding the relationship value but she asked me that even though I'm playing as a male. 

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

But I'm not sure why it matters. Not going to spoil anything for those who haven't taken the Desert Route with Taka, but if you have taken it, then you know what I mean.

It's possible the points will still impact something whether the character is alive or not. It could affect a different characters dialogue/actions for example.

3 hours ago, andracass said:

the relationship point is there regardless of gender. we ain't here stopping people from dating taka.

Oh phew. I can still get my 1-on-1 treatment with Daddy Sigmund

Daddy Sigmund you say? Oh.. someone with fine taste.. though just “fine”

Being honest here, y’all missing out the relationship points with one lucky lady in lapis ward

I hear Mrs.Craudberry “special gifts” is worth the price for love, perhaps take her on a wonderful date and make her your queen.

Spoiler

Man I can’t wait for my third warning point, well doesn’t really matter since case probably canceled the game.

• Developers
5 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

I hear Mrs.Craudberry “special gifts” is worth the price for love, perhaps take her on a wonderful date and make her your queen.

you could or you could throw her from atop the highest building in reborn and forget she existed which is the preferable option

On 6/22/2019 at 3:17 PM, Gheist said:

I'm not sure regarding the relationship value but she asked me that even though I'm playing as a male. 

It's possible the points will still impact something whether the character is alive or not. It could affect a different characters dialogue/actions for example.

That's true enough. I didn't really think about other character's dialogue.