Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Amorphous Egg Group

-wefr

Question

Can anyone give me a Pokèmon from the Amorphous egg group with good IVs to start breeding, I wanted to breed a Chandelure but I have nothing decent to start from. I can offer: 4 IVs Gligar (F or M), 4 IVs Skorupi (F or M), same specifics for Sneasel, Snorunt, Scraggy, way too many Eevee and some Abra I was breeding Hidden Power fire on. I'm playing Pokèmon REBORN btw.

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Angelo said:

Can anyone give me a Pokèmon from the Amorphous egg group with good IVs to start breeding, I wanted to breed a Chandelure but I have nothing decent to start from. I can offer: 4 IVs Gligar (F or M), 4 IVs Skorupi (F or M), same specifics for Sneasel, Snorunt, Scraggy, way too many Eevee and some Abra I was breeding Hidden Power fire on. I'm playing Pokèmon REBORN btw.

heyoooo any mon specific you have in mind? or you want a straight chandelure?

From the amorphous group I have ghastly, ralts, misdrevaus which can turn into mismagius and  a few grimers or muks lying around 🙂

you can check out me thread here for more mons 

• Like 1

Wow, the Amorphous egg group is annoying. It took me like 3 days to figure how to get my perfect IVs from different groups to that group for my Gardevoir. If Eigengaru, who is a wonderful breeder and a great man to trade with btw, still didn't trade with you, I can give you one of my Perfect Ralts. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

also @Angelo on the hunt is not the place to be asking for trades unfortunately 😕 the place to ask for trades is in the 'Online Play' section of the forum.

🙂 

I scrolled down and stopped to the first section with a fitting description for my request, I'm sorry., I'll check everything next time.

41 minutes ago, The Shady Dealer said:

Wow, the Amorphous egg group is annoying. It took me like 3 days to figure how to get my perfect IVs from different groups to that group for my Gardevoir. If Eigengaru, who is a wonderful breeder and a great man to trade with btw, still didn't trade with you, I can give you one of my Perfect Ralts. 

Uuuuuh, let me see, I wanted to breed it with a HP Ice so I need 30 IV on defence but I'm fine starting with anything good. Also yeah, I started everything with a random Pokèmon from wonder trade and breed plenty, this is just tough.

Edited by Angelo
Grammar
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

hidden power ice sounds nice on a chandelure 🙂 keep up the good work guys @Angelo and @The Shady Dealer 😄 your job would be a whole lot easier if you have a power belt.

I’m using everything already, I breed even more difficult Pokémon like Sylveon with Hidden Power Ground or Abra with HP Fire, I’m just not brave enough to start from nothing lol

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I’m using everything already, I breed even more difficult Pokémon like Sylveon with Hidden Power Ground or Abra with HP Fire, I’m just not brave enough to start from nothing lol

Takes a lotta time, I hope you are using speed breed mod right? it makes my breeding much easier with this mod, trust me on this 😛, i.e, if you aren't already using it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eigengrau said:

Takes a lotta time, I hope you are using speed breed mod right? it makes my breeding much easier with this mod, trust me on this 😛, i.e, if you aren't already using it 

I'm fine with vanilla, I just listen music or watch YT videos in the meantime. Thank you anyway, I've seen this game has mods and I'll check out something adding extra content eventually.

1 minute ago, Angelo said:

I'm fine with vanilla, I just listen music or watch YT videos in the meantime. Thank you anyway, I've seen this game has mods and I'll check out something adding extra content eventually.

cool!!! 🙂

I dont have soo much time with me though 😛 thats why I use mods 😛

11 minutes ago, Eigengrau said:

cool!!! 🙂

I dont have soo much time with me though 😛 thats why I use mods 😛

Understable, that's my phylosophy too, if a part of a game is frustating just find a shortcut or remove it altogether, most players have probably jobs or family.