Curious, hardest fight so far on intense? V11

Seth Ruse

So awaiting for the newest version I decided to replay through V11 on intense, I've reached the double battle VS zetta/gearen of valor and it seems to me that its almost a tie between maria gym battle, maybe ren2, and Zetta/gearen double battle just due to the amount of things that had to happen in order for the teams I was bringing to win

I'm curious of other peoples experience if anyone has replayed v11 on intense.

6 minutes ago, Seth Ruse said:

So awaiting for the newest version I decided to replay through V11 on intense, I've reached the double battle VS zetta/gearen of valor and it seems to me that its almost a tie between maria gym battle, maybe ren2, and Zetta/gearen double battle just due to the amount of things that had to happen in order for the teams I was bringing to win

I'm curious of other peoples experience if anyone has replayed v11 on intense.

Zetta and Geara are hands down the hardest battle of Intense mode. Maria is easy with a Solrock and then the next hardest battle for me after Zetta/Geara battle probably was... Keta I think.

5 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:

Zetta and Geara are hands down the hardest battle of Intense mode. Maria is easy with a Solrock and then the next hardest battle for me after Zetta/Geara battle probably was... Keta I think.

I think the battle is only that hard because Melia's team is literally useless, all her mons get ohko'd or 2hko'd and don't do much back, I honestly think the battle would've been easier for me if I just had 2 of my own mons out vs 12, it ended with me rushing zetta down and having my bisharp (whos perfectly iv'd/eve'd) 1v5 the rest of gearens team with the little revives I had

1 minute ago, Seth Ruse said:

I think the battle is only that hard because Melia's team is literally useless, all her mons get ohko'd or 2hko'd and don't do much back, I honestly think the battle would've been easier for me if I just had 2 of my own mons out vs 12, it ended with me rushing zetta down and having my bisharp (whos perfectly iv'd/eve'd) 1v5 the rest of gearens team with the little revives I had

How did you get Bisharp? I had to use Bounce rapidash to change the field to give myself some advantage

1 minute ago, Seth Ruse said:

Maybe but I made it harder for myself by just not healing. If I spammed healing items battle would have been kind of difficult but easy nonetheless though I refused to heal unless the opponents healed. Which is what I decided as a rule when playing through intense mode. Didn't want to win battles via healing.

Just now, Tomek said:

How did you get Bisharp? I had to use Bounce rapidash to change the field to give myself some advantage

Mystery egg luck, honestly I couldn't possibly have won without it, after I got pawn I waited for ditto and started fishing for good ivs, the entire battle rested on a damage range on the first eq from krookadile and speed tieing with minior 😹zettageara.thumb.png.32fe8add519866a96d6444cf56a448f6.png
this is the team I used btw 

Yeah, i dont think its even a contest, Zetta and Geara are definetly the hardest one. 

Besides them, gym leaders, depending on your team. Angie, Crawli, Amber and such can pretty much force you to change your team for their fight. 

32 minutes ago, Seth Ruse said:

Mystery egg luck, honestly I couldn't possibly have won without it, after I got pawn I waited for ditto and started fishing for good ivs, the entire battle rested on a damage range on the first eq from krookadile and speed tieing with minior 😹zettageara.thumb.png.32fe8add519866a96d6444cf56a448f6.png
this is the team I used btw 

Wow really nice team 😮 and this is what I used in the battle 

valormtbounce.png

I think that Terajuma has the strongest bosses because of Angie,Crawli and Geara/Zetta(the fact that all of these are double battles with field effects that synergises so much with their team adding the weather shows us that these fights are meant to be unfair and can't let us heal in Intense). But GDC has also hard fights like Puppet Masters and Souta.

So happy to see that everyone thinks that the zetta and geara fight is the hardest one. Honestly I think I soft resetted at least 20 times before I defeated them. It all came down to bringing out the jellicent from gearas side and setting up three minimize on my alolan muk so that I could defeat zetta and then destroy gearas side. Melia was just soo weak and dumb. Like who the hell uses a flamethrower on a dragonite when you've gotten darkpulse. Honourable mentions to the angie fight for being hell. That fight just gave me a migraine.

• 2 weeks later...

personally the hardest battle for me even tho i had a full team of fully ev/iv trained mons would probably have to have been rift aelita cuz of those blasted golems and contrary/superpower the only things i had going for me at the time were my blaziken and alolan muk

3 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

personally the hardest battle for me even tho i had a full team of fully ev/iv trained mons would probably have to have been rift aelita cuz of those blasted golems and contrary/superpower the only things i had going for me at the time were my blaziken and alolan muk

Okay so just to make sure you know we're talking about intense mode, right? Like you did fight Zetta and Geara in intense mode right? How many healing items did you use if you did fight them in intense mode? And what version did you fight them in in intense mode?

Also it was only on my 1st playtrought on intense v11 that I struggled on Geara/Zetta but then on the 2nd playthought it was way easier like 4 or 5 tries maybe ?I just spammed Blizzard the entire fight.

On 6/22/2019 at 11:05 AM, Nexen57 said:

I think that Terajuma has the strongest bosses because of Angie,Crawli and Geara/Zetta(the fact that all of these are double battles with field effects that synergises so much with their team adding the weather shows us that these fights are meant to be unfair and can't let us heal in Intense). But GDC has also hard fights like Puppet Masters and Souta.

Crawlie and Angie were both among the easiest gym leaders personally. 

Crawlie pretty much falls apart if you use Wide Guard, and likewise the seed that sets up TR for you makes Angie extremely easy with e.g. rock slide spam. Neither took more than 2-3 attempts on monoruns, if I'm remembering correctly.