Pokemon Rejuvenation | The Dearest Memories (Side Episode)

Acedy

9 hours ago, kithas said:

This sounds fantastic, wonder how it will go 🙂 I understand with @Jan's approval, it will be canon, right? I'm eager to get it.

Well, because it's not really an official game produced by him, it can't be canon unless he'd like to make it a part of the overall story. (I'm creating the game, I basically write the past of some characters). 

• Like 1

Looking forward to it, however i think it would be better, if you coordinated this with Jan to begin with. I doubt he will be very much against it, and he can give you pointers plot-wise, to not contradict his own ideas and canon. 

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

Looking forward to it, however i think it would be better, if you coordinated this with Jan to begin with. I doubt he will be very much against it, and he can give you pointers plot-wise, to not contradict his own ideas and canon. 

I've already proposed the idea and as I mentioned in the post, he has no problem with it. However, it will still remain non-canon if and until he decides otherwise. 

She had other pokémon when we first met her. I mean' obviously Togepi is going to be there, but I also remember an eevee? A stufful? Something like that.

• Upvote 1

On 6/21/2019 at 9:33 AM, Acedy said:

o/ So day 3 of development, I wanted stuff to feel a bit more alive so I finally came to terms with my arch-nemesis...

Spriting.

Here's a taste~

You did very well considering you have to work with sprite icons. Its coming along great. Keep up the good work

the thing im most curious about is actually regarding the few interactions melia has with the MC up to her leaving with spacea and tiempa..................... moreso specifically how are they going to play out from her point of view in regards to the MC? are you going to give he/she a voice and let us choose what they look like?

sorry if i sound rude or demanding in any way shape or form but something this really has me extremely curious

3 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

the thing im most curious about is actually regarding the few interactions melia has with the MC up to her leaving with spacea and tiempa..................... moreso specifically how are they going to play out from her point of view in regards to the MC? are you going to give he/she a voice and let us choose what they look like?

sorry if i sound rude or demanding in any way shape or form but something this really has me extremely curious

Not at all, I'm still considering how to divide the chapters, so you might not even encounter the MC in the first place. 

46 minutes ago, Acedy said:

Not at all, I'm still considering how to divide the chapters, so you might not even encounter the MC in the first place. 

For the record, Melia encounters the MC when leaving Gearen Lab towards goldenwoods, the goldenwoods event, encountering the secret clearing, Xen & Rift Gyarados and fighting Madelis. After that Melia teleports to the cave and is spirited away without seeing the MC and friends.

• 2 months later...