Can Gardevoir Mega Evolve in V11

Rainlove

I've tried multiple times, but for some reason, there's no "A" option visible even though she's holding a Gardevoirite. Is this a bug?

I've tried with different Pokemons, and they all can mega evolve.

Well, they can Mega Evolve, but since in Rejuvenation we haven't officially received yet the Mega-thingy (as far as I know) the player shouldn't be able to Mega-evolve any pokémon.

1 hour ago, kithas said:

Well, they can Mega Evolve, but since in Rejuvenation we haven't officially received yet the Mega-thingy (as far as I know) the player shouldn't be able to Mega-evolve any pokémon.

Yeah, I just wanted to be sure because I was playing around with debug. 

18 hours ago, Rainlove said:

Yeah, I just wanted to be sure because I was playing around with debug. 

We will most likely get the mega ring V12 or V13. I’m banking on V12 though considering Jan’s handing out a lot of different mega stones (of course some of them like the Gardevoirite being hard to get) and other trainers have had mega evolution since forever. Least if you play Insanity difficulty. I believe Normal mode’s first mega was Souta (less they changed that V11) and then Insanity mode’s first mega was maybe Erick? I dunno, if not then it was Flora. Either way, we’re due for a mega ring. Gotta even the odds somewhat. Even Venam has one.

EDIT: No it was before Erick for the first people who had mega's, both Zetta and Geara on Mt. Valor had a mega of their own on the double battle team. A Mega Absol and a Mega Gengar, I just remembered.

Edited by ZappoNinja
  • Like 1

Might be worth to add: As of V11 Gardevoir specifically is bugged, it can't Mega Evolve by any means. I tried out a bunch of other mons with Debug menu and they can Mega Evolve just fine, it's Gardevoir in particular that has this issue.